SeeMore Putters MSeries Review - Forum Testing Review

Well, the medicine ball is quite interesting. I would have never even thought to use one for my putting stroke. Thanks for the shameless rebump "James" Jman. Ive been trying to sneak your video here at work.

On another note I just got done talking with Mike Davis my SeeMore SPi instructor a little about my videos and putter. We had a very good conversation apparently he has been lurking around the thread here a bit haha. So basically he had some of the same thoughts as I did about which SeeMore M series putter to go with which makes me very happy. So that is on order and hopefully arrives next week or so. He is also sending me some stuff to work on this weekend with my putting. This is all very cool and pretty amazing to be honest.

Shameless indeed. It kinda got buried quick last night though so it was hard for you guys to find. Just easier than linking to it IMO. Sorry!

I'm excited for you, I wanna see some m5x goodness!

m5x? If so, I'm feeling some jealousy right now.

This!

Nice dude. I loved that thing at the outing.

Shameless indeed. It kinda got buried quick last night though so it was hard for you guys to find. Just easier than linking to it IMO. Sorry!

I'm excited for you, I wanna see some m5x goodness!

This!

In all seriousness I think this one was your best post yet. That set up position is vastly improved and pretty clearly seen in those pictures. m5x FTW!

I would have never thought of using a medicine ball for the purpose of a putting stroke. Interesting indeed.

Kmac I often wonder who is lurking, now we know. I like it! Glad this is getting rolling for you. Please what he sends for you to work on.

I'm way behind on this thread, so far just catching highlights here and there as I can. Has any of these testers used the string trainer yet, Triangulator? I use mine some and still don't think I'm using it in a fashion that gives me enough info to help my alignment. Little help here?

Thedue - see if this helps - http://www.seemore.com/technology/12/18/ - Practice with a Triangulator on the putting green.

WOW!!... this thread is making me want to take my recently bought seemore back, just so i can find an spi and go through even half of this process. Great write-ups all around. And its even more amazing to see some of the instructors in here giving real time feedback to the thread.

Jenius3 - no worries - contact -
Chris Deibel
Dominican University/Bridgeview Golf Center

1199 Hickory Ridge Court
Lancaster, OH 43130
Tel.: 614-253-3481

He can take a look at your stroke and see if changes need to be made.

Man Pat O'Brien is blowing my mind up today!!!! It's really funny how many different putting techniques there are and how every one preaches how their way works. But honestly most people don't have reasons to back it up. I was told my forward press was good and so I did it for years. Then I find out why it was started (shaggy greens) and how it's changing my loft every time and affecting my distance control. Really good stuff on eye dominance also. I always felt like I would get over a putt and even if I lined up my ball sometimes it looked like I was aiming left and so I manipulated my stroke to compensate instead of re aligning and feeling confident in my line before I made my stroke. And by changing how you look down your line can help you with this by turning your head instead of rotating your shoulders can help and once you feel comfortable with seeing your line over the putt there's no need to use the alignment on your ball. Which I was never a fan of till recently. I think I'm gonna keep using it as a crutch as Pat says at least until I start seeing the line better and it looks normal to me when I'm looking down there.

Thanks for that link, I was just talking to Mike about the Triangulator. This certainly helps.

I hope I'm getting one with my putter I'm very interested in using this as an aid to help me see my line better when standing over the ball.

I'm way behind on this thread, so far just catching highlights here and there as I can. Has any of these testers used the string trainer yet, Triangulator? I use mine some and still don't think I'm using it in a fashion that gives me enough info to help my alignment. Little help here?

The triangulator will help you see exactly where your putter is aligned. You can also use it to trace the line with your eyes.. Make sure to swivel you head in your posture and don't stand up to see the line.

Hope this helps!

I hope I'm getting one with my putter I'm very interested in using this as an aid to help me see my line better when standing over the ball.

Im pretty sure every SeeMore comes with one so we should get them with our putters.

Im curious if Jman or any of the other testers who had some work with the medicine ball can go into a little more detail about that and what that is supposed to do?

Kmac -

The medicine ball is really good for set-up as well! It helps neutralize your arms (forearm position), hand position (neutral to sternum), head (nose down shaft) and shoulders (level) - getting you in the perfect SPi set-up position. Hope this helps!

Brady

Kmac -

The medicine ball is really good for set-up as well! It helps neutralize your arms (forearm position), hand position (neutral to sternum), head (nose down shaft) and shoulders (level) - getting you in the perfect SPi set-up position. Hope this helps!

Brady

Thanks Brady that does. Is that a 2lb ball?

Im pretty sure every SeeMore comes with one so we should get them with our putters.

Mine didn't, but I plan on picking one up Monday, probably going to grab a medicine ball on my way home from work too.

Cool, thanks Jamesman I got a good eye :bulgy-eyes:

No problemo. Its a slick little aid, and so simple of a thought too. Like I said in the video, just pretty dang neat for ingraining good habits.

Jman another stellar update dude, your reviews make me feel like any review I have done in the past or present isnt cutting it lol. Tadashi loved the review and videos man, I really really like the sound of that putter and your reaction on that first putt was hilarious! Its also very cool to see SeeMore and Brady in here, plain awesome they are checking in on this thread and giving advice. Cant wait until the rest of you get your putters.

Me too! And because after reading this I don't think it's settup properly for me, not the SPi way anyway. I am calling Ted tommorow to work on this.
WOW!!... this thread is making me want to take my recently bought seemore back, just so i can find an spi and go through even half of this process. Great write-ups all around. And its even more amazing to see some of the instructors in here giving real time feedback to the thread.

The FGP2 isn't?! Wow... I bought it because I thought it was...
Hey Rusty!

The following SeeMore Putters are all face balanced at impact.

FGP, mFGP CS, ONE CS, m1, and PCB

Please let me know if you have questions!

Brady

The triangulator will help you see exactly where your putter is aligned. You can also use it to trace the line with your eyes.. Make sure to swivel you head in your posture and don't stand up to see the line.

Hope this helps!

So do you suggest using this on straight putts on the outside yet close to the ball? That's kind of what I've been doing at this point, I need to dig out that video and give it another watch.

Thanks Brady!

Thedue - see if this helps - http://www.seemore.com/technology/12/18/ - Practice with a Triangulator on the putting green.

This tells you how far behind I am from work, started working my way back and found this reply. Thanks so much for that, just answered all my questions. The triangulator is out and ready for the course tomorrow.

Jman, awesome review and video. The medicine ball part really makes a lot of sense, I'm going to try that one myself.

Great job to all of you testers!

So do you suggest using this on straight putts on the outside yet close to the ball? That's kind of what I've been doing at this point, I need to dig out that video and give it another watch.

Thanks Brady!

Yes, you can use it on straight putts and also ones with break to make sure you are starting the ball on line.

This thread had me checking out M5x's on eBay while sipping some beers last night.

Haha that is always a good indication of if a testing thread is going well.

Back