SeeMore Putters: The Past, Present and Future

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
At THP, we have always found the best way to truly provide our readers with the ins and outs of the industry is to go straight to the companies. Over the years, these interactions have been a staple of what THP is all about, and one company who the entire community has had interactions with since the beginning is SeeMore Putter Company

As a brand with instant recognition among most golfers for the countless memories and majors they have been a part of, they have also since day one had a set of core beliefs that they have not strayed from. For SeeMore, the name of the game is helping golfers enjoy the game more through better and more consistent putting. From the beginning, their Rifle Scope Technology (RST) has been a game changer, and as the game has continued to evolve, so too has SeeMore. ...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Really enjoyed this interview.
And the custom shop is super intriguing.

Great interview, great company, great product! I have seen pictures on social media of some custom shop pieces and they look amazing.

Very interesting. I honestly don't know much about SeeMore, so this interview brought to light a lot about the company. Thanks for the read!

• Staff
Very interesting. I honestly don't know much about SeeMore, so this interview brought to light a lot about the company. Thanks for the read!
Be sure to check out the SeeMore thread, over 1,000,000 views on that beast (y)

I’ve had several Seemore putters and I like the designs but I don’t get along with center shafted. I may need to give the plumbers neck some attention though. And a custom shop?! I may be back. Great read!

Be sure to check out the SeeMore thread, over 1,000,000 views on that beast (y)
I've glanced at it, but was a bit overwhelmed. Just need to dive in!

I always love the discussions with SeeMore and THP. They really did a good job with that RST hosel and adding the custom shop is going to be a really cool feature. I'll keep preaching that I think everyone should give SeeMore and the RST a try. It's such a big benefit for golfers.

Great interview! SeeMore is definitely on the shortlist of putters I’d like to try. It’s cool to get some company history and background.

Great interview! SeeMore is definitely on the shortlist of putters I’d like to try. It’s cool to get some company history and background.
They’ve got, and always had, a lot to offer. And still to the day the beat variable eliminating design in all of putter imo.

Really enjoyed this interview.
And the custom shop is super intriguing.
I love the custom shop drop that the guys just laid in their answers slyly.

Thanks for the great interview @Jman . Seemore is one of the putters i have never tried. I need to give them try one day to check out the RST.

Nice interview.

I tell ya whut: As a new golfer, just starting with lessons and learning the game, SeeMore's RST innovation has been a Godsend :)

Fun interview! I have a SeeMore Si2 still that I used to putt very well with. I've since moved on but every once in a while I throw it back in play. I never found the RST to be that far off (meaning I never saw the red) for me and wasn't in love with the center shaft. Maybe I should give it another try though haha

James, great interview. I've dropped in the Seemore thread and have seen the plumbers neck. It looked pretty interesting as I don't know if I like the idea of a center shafted putter. Still not ready to pull the trigger on the RST (pun intended) but if I find one used in my price range, I plan on picking it up to play around with.

Great stuff. The plumber's neck and custom shop bits were especially interesting to me.

I was a proud SeeMore user from 2000 until 2012. Such good putters. I switched to Odyssey but I still consider them as an option whenever I am in the market.

Great Article James. Always enjoy reading about SeeMore putters. I started using them about ten years ago and havent looked back. I just felt comfortable from the beginning with one. The RST is a real benefit and great teaching aid. Once you get the hang of it, you never see the red dot but you hear the ball drop in the cup. The company is stellar in their performace, responsivness approachability. Glad I found them. There will always be a SeeMore putter in my bag.

Cheers!

I don't foresee myself changing from Seemore any time soon tbh.
I think the greatest thing this forum has done for me is to introduce me to Seemore.
Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Really glad you all are enjoying this one!

Back