SeeMore Putters Thread

I'd change the red if they didn't. But they do stenciling that is paint filled. But where to put it on an m6cs???

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

The whole left handed putting surface is open for "Bullfrog" across the whole thing!

SeeMore Putters Thread

The whole left handed putting surface is open for "Bullfrog" across the whole thing!

But I may want to use it lefty too! I guess I could try and keep it to the left of seemore symbol or out on the toe. Leaning towards Frog tho cuz that's how it is on my betti.

Alex said I could keep the m6cs at 35" and still counter balance it. When they counter balance they add length and head weight. But since I want my counter at 35" there is what he called a clevis pin that would go under the grip instead of added length. I'm looking forward to it. I don't think I've used a counter balanced putter before.

I back weighted 2 33.5" SeeMore putters with clevis pins from Lowes. Fast and easy! Cool to know that SeeMore uses the same method. Ordered my 33.5" black z2c back weighted with 20g so I guess I have a clevis pin in that one too.

So I had the opportunity to try out a SeeMore for the first time ever today. A guy in my foursome at a tourney today had an Si5 mallet so I gave it a few putts after our round was over with and I've got to say that I was VERY impressed. The feel was really nice but what sold me was how simple it was to line up to a putt. All I had to do was put a stroke on it and let it roll in. I rolled a few balls from 3 ft and 7 ft and made every single one. I think his was a 34" version, which was a little too short for my taste. I'd prefer to go with something a little longer like 35.5" or 36". That said, I've got a few questions for the SeeMore guru's on THP...

1) As a SeeMore newbie would an Si5 be a good entry point into the brand?
2) Can SeeMore set up something like the Si5 up with a counterbalance in the grip on a slightly longer shaft (i.e. 36-37 inches)?

Right now I'm gaming a 38" Taylormade DLL. I really like the counterbalance set up but I'd be open to picking up a SeeMore given how good it felt today. Appreciate the input from you guys!

Welcome to the club! If you pick one up you will never go back.
1. In my opinion any Seemore is a good entry model!
2. Without a problem

So I had the opportunity to try out a SeeMore for the first time ever today. A guy in my foursome at a tourney today had an Si5 mallet so I gave it a few putts after our round was over with and I've got to say that I was VERY impressed. The feel was really nice but what sold me was how simple it was to line up to a putt. All I had to do was put a stroke on it and let it roll in. I rolled a few balls from 3 ft and 7 ft and made every single one. I think his was a 34" version, which was a little too short for my taste. I'd prefer to go with something a little longer like 35.5" or 36". That said, I've got a few questions for the SeeMore guru's on THP...

1) As a SeeMore newbie would an Si5 be a good entry point into the brand?
2) Can SeeMore set up something like the Si5 up with a counterbalance in the grip on a slightly longer shaft (i.e. 36-37 inches)?

Right now I'm gaming a 38" Taylormade DLL. I really like the counterbalance set up but I'd be open to picking up a SeeMore given how good it felt today. Appreciate the input from you guys!

It truly is such a great feeling to know when you are lined up.. So simple yet revolutionary. I think the Si series is a great into especially for you coming from a DLL because of the inserts and the similarities. I think trying a few milled as well as insert ones would only benefit you more. As for the counter balance you can get an extended counter balance grip installed from factory with your putter or you can have a traditional 12" grip installed at any length you need with a weighting option installed at the top. They can truly do just about anything for you. Give Alex at SeeMore a shout at Alex@seemore.com he is the man and can get you anything you need!

Have all of you that own a seeMore used the Triangulator at some point? If so how has it helped your putting? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have all of you that own a seeMore used the Triangulator at some point? If so how has it helped your putting? Thanks

I have not, I'm hoping they send me one in the box with my z3c coming Tuesday from them

All the time. It is eye opening it is a fantastic tool to show the true correct line. It is a great eye trainer

I have not, I'm hoping they send me one in the box with my z3c coming Tuesday from them

Well if they do, you and phillyv come on down and try out the BirdieBall.

The triangulator is great for checking and training your eyes from any distance, or pin it down, pull the string out and wind it around a tee further away and you have a "chalk line" to use for practice next to it, etc. all sorts of uses. But especially to check your line, even on short putts. Try it from 5 ft, 10 ft, 15ft, 20 ft, etc. you may be surprised to find your aim shift as you move back.

I may be placing a call to Alex in a few minutes...

Will be m6cs if trigger is pulled. I'm close.

Will be m6cs if trigger is pulled. I'm close.

All this pondering and what if they are fresh out of the m6 by the time you call

Just waiting on a break at work.

Having now owned my si3 for a few months I can honestly say my putting has improved ten fold, I'm so much more confident when standing over any putt. I recommend a seemore to anyone who is struggling with the flat stick.

Ok about to order. Can't figure out what grip and head cover. I guess that depends on if I customize.

Ok about to order. Can't figure out what grip and head cover. I guess that depends on if I customize.

Well since you couldn't pull the trigger I figured it was fair game. I just got off the phone with Alex................Wait for it :alien:

Spoiler
And picked-up my Private Reserve and Zed series headcovers

Well since you couldn't pull the trigger I figured it was fair game. I just got off the phone with Alex................Wait for it :alien:

Spoiler
And picked-up my Private Reserve and Zed series headcovers

I'm excited for tomorrow. Two zed series headcovers plus a blue patent coming along with my zed3c

Do they offer the green in the super stroke ultra slim 1.0 that would work beautifully

Back