SeeMore Putters Thread

Wow man you are getting one heck of collection. Are they mostly just for looks and just to say you have one or you actually use all of them?

No way I could actually game that many putters. The bottom line is investment and I enjoy them. Most all of them came at great prices and the Scotty's in particular have already gained in value. Of course, who knows, they may lose value. But, I still enjoy them. Of the 6 SeeMores, five of them are currently selling for almost twice what I paid. Some of the others have a story to tell. And.... sometimes it's just a chore finding ways to take up retirement time. So I improvise. I collect.

I have gamed one of the SeeMores and I really liked it. Mostly I game my Niki Method.

Sweet man, well I can think of all kinds of things people have collections of and this collection is a great one. So out of all of those putter which one is your favorite and why?
No way I could actually game that many putters. The bottom line is investment and I enjoy them. Most all of them came at great prices and the Scotty's in particular have already gained in value. Of course, who knows, they may lose value. But, I still enjoy them. Of the 6 SeeMores, five of them are currently selling for almost twice what I paid. Some of the others have a story to tell. And.... sometimes it's just a chore finding ways to take up retirement time. So I improvise. I collect.

I have gamed one of the SeeMores and I really liked it. Mostly I game my Niki Method.

Very nice Ty!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Is that a gun metal z3c I spot in there?! You will love it!

Yes sir #002 bit I need to get it looked at because I feel like the shaft is slightly turned to the left..

In today's mail.....

1424339_10151853018828401_550159386_n.jpg

558662_10151853018408401_2040729241_n.jpg

There's one more that will be on the way next week. And that will conclude my Seemore collection, for awhile anyway.
Nice collection you have there. I'm glad that you have accepted the inevitable.

I added to my modest collection of SeeMores by purchasing War's counterbalanced M5 yesterday. I've been interested in trying a counterbalanced SeeMore for awhile and as a bonus I am adding one of the few headshapes I don't currently own.

Last edited:
Anyone else's zeds have weights on the bottom that aren't snug and jingle every time you hit the ball? I even double checked and the Allen screw is completely tight

Anyone else's zeds have weights on the bottom that aren't snug and jingle every time you hit the ball? I even double checked and the Allen screw is completely tight

That should not be the case. Contact SeeMore and they will send you some new ones.

I won't be getting a t-shirt boo hoo. Got something else instead. I am so anxious!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Nope. My are snug.

That should not be the case. Contact SeeMore and they will send you some new ones.

Just fired off am email to Alex so we shall see

Contact us anytime #lifetimeaccess 24/7.

I have to say, they mean this.

I PM'd Ted about a possible stopover on my way to Indy tomorrow. After contacting Cody there in Franklin, BOOM, me and kid are scheduled for a stop tomorrow morning sometime. (yeah, we're leaving home early!)
Can't wait to meet some of the SeeMore guys!

I have to say, they mean this.

I PM'd Ted about a possible stopover on my way to Indy tomorrow. After contacting Cody there in Franklin, BOOM, me and kid are scheduled for a stop tomorrow morning sometime. (yeah, we're leaving home early!)
Can't wait to meet some of the SeeMore guys!
Sounds like a blast!

Sweet man, well I can think of all kinds of things people have collections of and this collection is a great one. So out of all of those putter which one is your favorite and why?

Aside from my Nike Method, which is my gamer.... if I was going to change to one of the others it would be the Seemore PTM ⓵ FGP. I have gamed it and it feels right. Plus I love the RST feature. A couple of the Scottys are nice, but they are not exceptional, which is a label I'd put on the SeeMore.

1467223_10151856745828401_1583153628_n.jpg

Last edited:
Everytime I read "Niki" I giggle

I had the same issue with the heal weight in my z2c Ty. I finally figured out it was an issue with the actual screw I guess not fitting snug against the weight even though the screw was completely tightened down if that makes sense. I had the lighter weights in it and was having the issue. Then replaced them with the heavier weights and had no issues. Then took out just the heal weight and put the lighter weight into that port with the same screw I used to put in the heavier weight and there was not an issue. So I guess to sum up all of this mess, try the different screws because that could be the issue as it apparently was for me.

I've not been saying much about this, as I prefer to wait on arrival, but what I expect to be my 2014 gamer is in my possession. I knew when I saw the gun metal finish they would be a special putter, and I had to get one, despite falling head over heels in love with the m7 this summer.

Alas, here's some photos of my new best friend. It's absolutely stunning, and SeeMore was awesome (along with Carfangia) all the way through the process.

20131121_152858.jpg

20131121_152812.jpg

20131121_152923.jpg

20131121_152739.jpg

20131121_152714.jpg

20131121_152840.jpg

I've not been saying much about this, as I prefer to wait on arrival, but what I expect to be my 2014 gamer is in my possession. I knew when I saw the gun metal finish they would be a special putter, and I had to get one, despite falling head over heels in love with the m7 this summer.

Alas, here's some photos of my new best friend. It's absolutely stunning, and SeeMore was awesome (along with Carfangia) all the way through the process.

20131121_152858.jpg

20131121_152812.jpg

20131121_152923.jpg

20131121_152739.jpg

20131121_152714.jpg

20131121_152840.jpg
Awesome stuff! The gun metal finish is a beauty and the z2 is gorgeous!

Dan since they've released this series you have been in love with it. I'm so happy you found one that you could pull the trigger on and get some zed series love in your life. That color and that head shape are absolutely phenomenal together! After snagging my z2 from the bay I've come to love it more and more and I'm far from a blade putter person. And I'm sitting here wanting a gunmetal zed2 now. Congrats buddy. That m7 PR is something special but this is right there with it

LOVE that putter Dan. It's going to be real hard for me not to purchase one of them prior to the SeeMore event next June.

LOVE that putter Dan. It's going to be real hard for me not to purchase one of them prior to the SeeMore event next June.

For what it's worth, I said the same thing about a month ago hahahahaha! Thanks dude!

Good looking stick Dan. Surprised you didn't go with a Z2C or was/is that not available? Wouldn't that match up a little better with the M7/M7PR?

For what it's worth, I said the same thing about a month ago hahahahaha! Thanks dude!
I know the feeling. I got into the SeeMore Event on Monday, made a promise NOT to buy another putter until the Event, and bought an X2 from the marketplace on Friday. FOUR days. I made it four days.....

Good looking stick Dan. Surprised you didn't go with a Z2C or was/is that not available? Wouldn't that match up a little better with the M7/M7PR?

I put a lot of thought into that. When I look at the contact zone on my m7, it all heavily favours the toe side of the copper insert. It made me think that a switch to a putter that is built closer into the heel will help me find the center of the face better.

When I rolled T2GRN18's Z3, I believe it gave me the confidence I needed to pull the trigger on the standard Zed2 rather than the C. I'm excited and confident about my decision.

Back