SeeMore Putters Thread

I was fit for a new SeeMore today, since my fiancee wants to get me a gift for my birthday. Unless something on the site catches my eye, it'll be a PTM3 at 33" and standard lie and V3 feeltrc grip.

Lucky man, what a great gift!

Did they ever make a purple groovy? I can't remember if I've seen one or not..
Blue (really hard to find), white, and black. I actually have a black one, but a very generous THP'er (thanks GregDan) is holding on to it for me till we can meet up for a round.

Did they ever make a purple groovy? I can't remember if I've seen one or not..

I've only seen teal groovy aside from white and black.
ebe7y7yh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah..I have seen that one. I forgot that was the M3 marked one. I think of that one as more lizard than gator. But the pattern could go either way and its a more pronounced pattern. Good looking cover though.

Blue (really hard to find), white, and black. I actually have a black one, but a very generous THP'er (thanks GregDan) is holding on to it for me till we can meet up for a round.

I can attest to that. GregDan is a super awesome dude! So that makes my groovy set complete!

u6ygaba3.jpg

ebe7y7yh.jpg

I think it's a gorgeous cover and will fit perfectly in my collection ;)

Hmmm, I think my wife is gonna be mad in a few days!

Hmmm, I think my wife is gonna be mad in a few days!

Which model will get her blood boiling? Did you ever post pics of the custom mFGP2? I would look back but trying to drive and somewhat pay attention.

Which model will get her blood boiling? Did you ever post pics of the custom mFGP2? I would look back but trying to drive and somewhat pay attention.

No I havent yet, sry busy weekend.

She isn't here so tell us what you got!!!!

She is on here, but its an M1...

This is a local heads up, but the Edwin Watts in Manchester, MO (St Louis area) is going out of business and has several SeeMores there at 50% off. I had to pry myself out of there, but lots of deals to be had!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is a local heads up, but the Edwin Watts in Manchester, MO (St Louis area) is going out of business and has several SeeMores there at 50% off. I had to pry myself out of there, but lots of deals to be had!

I wish mine would ever move to this point. They are still at 20-30% off..

I wish mine would ever move to this point. They are still at 20-30% off..

They mentioned they may go even further down this week. Looks like I'm back to hawking kidneys for golf equipment...

They mentioned they may go even further down this week. Looks like I'm back to hawking kidneys for golf equipment...

thats not even fair

She is on here, but its an M1...

Oh.....hahaha well then I guess she already knows..... my fault for assuming..BTW very nice purchase

Oh.....hahaha well then I guess she already knows..... my fault for assuming..BTW very nice purchase

Not if this gets buried in a few pages lol. She doesnt check in often but if she sees my name on the preview here im usually in trouble.

Well then good luck with that, I'm sure if she makes it through the night you won't have a problem with this being a couple pages deep.

ebe7y7yh.jpg

Epic!!! Got my patent yellow headcover today. So pretty.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yesterday was my 2nd practice round this season and 2nd round with my DB4, man Im liking this putter, made some bombs and my lags on long putts were much better, was solid from 7ft in and only 1 3 putt (greens were fast, and undulating) but at this course I usually have more than 1

I decided last week to switch up putters heading into yesterday's round. Selected the m5x CB (39") and to park the 34" X2.

Seemed like no matter what putter I was rolling, I was always at 33-35 putts and usually a few 3 putts per round. Rolling the 34" X2 got me focused on really letting my arms hang down allowing me to simply rock the shoulders.

Took me a few minutes to find the right position on the practice green pre-round but then something just clicked as it relates to posture and hand position. The result was my best putting day in a LONG LONG time.

I only managed to hit 5 greens on the day and ended up with 30 putts on the day with zero 3 jacks.

I made 3 putts around 8-10 feet and drained ANOTHER 4 putts in the 15-20 foot range. I got into a serious zone on the front where through a 5 hole stretch, I drained all those 15-20 footers. Felt great to read the break I wanted and just put a confident stroke on the ball.

The other nice thing was having phenomenal distance control......only had 1 putt all day where I was over 25 feet away and not left with an easy tap in.

Looking forward to more time with the m5x.....it has earned it's chance at a permanent spot!

Nice work #Cookie. 7 putts drained from 8-20 feet is a huge day.

Nice work #Cookie. 7 putts drained from 8-20 feet is a huge day.

Thanks Erik, was just great to actually see something longer than 10 feet dropping. Seems like that's typically an automatic 2 putt but instead of burning edges, they were hitting the bottom of the cup. Really hoping this wasn't a fluke good outing......time for the practice to commence!

Nice putting #Cookie!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I knew that putter had always setup well to your eye, glad to see it working for you yesterday Cookie, especially after our conversation befor the round.

Well done Michael!

Back