SeeMore Putters Thread

Add me to the magnetic covers and the limited release for majors.

Some groovy style ones would be nice

Funny how different we all are. I'm not big on the 70s 'groovy' look at all.

I'm with you here Dan. Never liked the Groovy covers.

I prefer the magnetic covers too 100% over velcro. How about a Zach Johnson signature cover?

Add me to the magnetic covers and the limited release for majors.

Some groovy style ones would be nice
Second the magnetic covers.

Gathering some intel on new SeeMore Putter Company head cover designs for the SeeMore blade and mallet putter - any thoughts?

- Zach Johnson 2015 Open Championship Editon

- im fine with Velcro (I'm with the minority)

- a dancing RST (blue body)

- another THP collab

- please stay away from white inner lining (if your like me and game all your covers it gets nasty after a while)

- have a yearly version that pays homage to your company's Tennessee roots.

I need to find a way to roll one of these Giants, ponder engaged

Anything in the color green and preferably something for the Masters. :)

Gathering some intel on new SeeMore Putter Company head cover designs for the SeeMore blade and mallet putter - any thoughts?

I'd love to see something for us Brits.

The one putter that I have long lusted after is finally being added to the collection!

MFGP2 PR, Tri Sole!

The one putter that I have long lusted after is finally being added to the collection!

MFGP2 PR, Tri Sole!

One of the best feeling putters I've ever used. Was a rocky start for me with the putter, but it's now the only one I feel comfortable with.

Does anyone have an extra triangulator they're not using? I let mine get "borrowed" and I don't think it's coming back. I'd love to use this with my high school players over the winter to let them get their alignment issues worked out.

I'll buy one off you if you have one - just send me a PM.

Last year I had posted that I was interested in a SeeMore, and mpeterson reached out to me with an offer to pass along an FGP that another THPer had passed along to *him* back when he wanted to try a SeeMore.

Well, after using it for a year and really liking it, I think it's time to pass it along to another THPer who might be reading this thread with interest and looking to try one for themselves, just like I was.

If you don't have a SeeMore and would like an FGP (plays at 34" IIRC with a Winn grip), please shoot me a PM and I'll send it along to you. All I ask is that if it doesn't fit your game, that you pass it along to another THPer.

Last year I had posted that I was interested in a SeeMore, and mpeterson reached out to me with an offer to pass along an FGP that another THPer had passed along to *him* back when he wanted to try a SeeMore.

Well, after using it for a year and really liking it, I think it's time to pass it along to another THPer who might be reading this thread with interest and looking to try one for themselves, just like I was.

If you don't have a SeeMore and would like an FGP (plays at 34" IIRC with a Winn grip), please shoot me a PM and I'll send it along to you. All I ask is that if it doesn't fit your game, that you pass it along to another THPer.

Excellent gesture, Russ! This is what makes THP such an awesome place to be!

Speaking of which, Posey just made me an excellent deal on his m2c. So psyched to have this one back in the stable and be back in the SeeMore family!

I think you will love it :)

Excellent gesture, Russ! This is what makes THP such an awesome place to be!

Speaking of which, Posey just made me an excellent deal on his m2c. So psyched to have this one back in the stable and be back in the SeeMore family!

Does anyone have an extra triangulator they're not using? I let mine get "borrowed" and I don't think it's coming back. I'd love to use this with my high school players over the winter to let them get their alignment issues worked out.

I'll buy one off you if you have one - just send me a PM.

Thanks to twentytwomonk I have a SeeMore triangulator headed my way!

I'm excited to try this out on the golf team that I help coach. I noticed last week that most of the JV guys can't aim well, and then compensate by cutting across the ball or some other manipulation. It's pretty hard for them to hit the same putt twice in a row lol!

I'll set up the triangulator & a putting rail & let them practice with my FGP or FGP mallet & see how they improve.

Thanks again twentytwomonk!

Thanks to twentytwomonk I have a SeeMore triangulator headed my way!

I'm excited to try this out on the golf team that I help coach. I noticed last week that most of the JV guys can't aim well, and then compensate by cutting across the ball or some other manipulation. It's pretty hard for them to hit the same putt twice in a row lol!

I'll set up the triangulator & a putting rail & let them practice with my FGP or FGP mallet & see how they improve.

Thanks again twentytwomonk!

Grins - nice work. How is the team? Can we help with their putting? Do you need a SPi instructor in your area? Always happy to help.

Is Seemore between release cycles? I know this thread used to be hopping! Now activity seems sparse, might just need winter to end!

Is Seemore between release cycles? I know this thread used to be hopping! Now activity seems sparse, might just need winter to end!

I talked to someone else about this recently. Seems like there has been a lot of movement in Odyssey, Scotty, and other circles, but it's really slowed down here. It could be that it's slightly a niche product, and with their movement heavily towards the Giant series of putters, people are starting to look at other things that might suit their eye or game a little better. I know I moved away from SeeMores for a bit, but only because I found something else that really worked well for me.

But I absolutely love everything about the m2c,from the look to the feel, and I'm really excited to have another on the way!

Grins - nice work. How is the team? Can we help with their putting? Do you need a SPi instructor in your area? Always happy to help.

Thanks. Varsity team went to states last year. JV's are promising - but most are not good putters. We do have several SPi guys in the area, including my favorite - Chris Carfangia.

Was just gandering SeeMore's website again. Thinking of adding another M6 but in platinum. I like variety.

Thanks. Varsity team went to states last year. JV's are promising - but most are not good putters. We do have several SPi guys in the area, including my favorite - Chris Carfangia.

C2 is fantastic! You are in great hands with him!!

Back