SeeMore Putters Thread

I kind of like it but I agree, the hosel looks long and a little out of place. I'd be interested to see the hosel in black to see if it blend together a little better. I love that you guys are working on some new things though.

I like the idea, but don't like the contrasting hosel. I prefer things to look seamless - just my preference, though.

Tour Director - Cody Hale - briefly discusses new SeeMore hosel (black on black hosel) at The Greenbrier. Stay tuned for more information.

seemoreputters;n8905529 said:
Proto - TOUR testing - what do you think?

Looks like you adapted a knucklehead and just made it a single piece rather than having to epoxy a short steel shaft section to attach the putter head.

JohnSinVA;n8905657 said:
Looks like you adapted a knucklehead and just made it a single piece rather than having to epoxy a short steel shaft section to attach the putter head.

a great deal of thought went into the placement of this. Did not want to sacrifice the use of the full RST.

Episode 16 - "The Putting Couch" Podcast - The tour team discusses a top secret tour prototype and what it was like to unveil it at the first PGA tour event of the season!

seemoreputters;n8907229 said:
a great deal of thought went into the placement of this. Did not want to sacrifice the use of the full RST.

Can the length of the section between the head and shaft hosel be altered to effect more/less toe hang? (Keeping in mind you can't go too short without affecting the RST)

I like em

I had a chance to listen to the podcast yesterday and really enjoyed the conversation about the new SeeMore Hosel. It's great to see SeeMore add a popular style of hosel to the fold and especially bring the RST to the classic Anser style.

I had a chance to listen to the podcast yesterday and really enjoyed the conversation about the new SeeMore Hosel. It's great to see SeeMore add a popular style of hosel to the fold and especially bring the RST to the classic Anser style.

Thanks for listening. Appreciate it. Feel free to share with your buddies.

Can someone here please tell me what the coating is on the DB-4? I have one I got for next to nothing and the outer layer/finish has "flaked" off - chipped off in parts, and I picked a lot of it off as well. I want to get it all off to the raw, original metal on the bottom so I can sand it down and just leave it raw. I am going to buy a dremel to do this, if this is what I need. Also, is there a particular dremel bit to use to get this finish off?

Is there any other way to get this finish off? Boil it in water? Let it just sit in salted water?

Proto - TOUR testing - what do you think?
Bit late to the party. This work thing gets in the way.

I'm glad to see that you are trying to add the most often seen neck shape to your lineup. Personally, I like the whistle shaft but I can definitely see why you would add the P/N.

It seems long (guessing to keep the face balance?). IMHO, production models should be the same color as the shaft.

I have become very interested in looking into buying a SeeMore putter, but have no idea what putter would be right for me. I've been to PGA Golf Store a couple of times and sampled different putters, but am unable to make up my mind. I've been using a Ping Sigma 2 Kushin C putter and have had some success with it. Does anyone have any suggestions. I'm open to any suggestions right now.

I have become very interested in looking into buying a SeeMore putter, but have no idea what putter would be right for me. I've been to PGA Golf Store a couple of times and sampled different putters, but am unable to make up my mind. I've been using a Ping Sigma 2 Kushin C putter and have had some success with it. Does anyone have any suggestions. I'm open to any suggestions right now.

Send us a note at info@seemore.com or give us a call at 615-435-8015. Happy to spend as much time as you like on the phone.

JB, I love it dude. So many sweet looking flatsticks....and these are just the tip of the iceberg.

I haven't had it on course yet Freddie but indoors I'm really pleasantly surprised and I LOVE that its a mallet that isn't a giant thing. The feel off of it is tremendous for being a SS inset and it sure seems to get it rolling tremendously quick. Hopefully if the weather holds off I'll get it out before I send it to TN for a lie change and reshaft.

Don't know why, but i do believe i have never rolled a SeeMore putter. I have quite a few putters, but i have never rolled a SeeMore

Last edited:
Does SeeMore refinish putters? I’ve got an oldie but goodie I want to get cleaned up.

I would also be interested in refinishing. I just got a Nashville Z3C putter that could use some tender care!

Attachments

• s-l500 Seemore Nashville Z3C.jpg
    s-l500 Seemore Nashville Z3C.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
Went over to the local PGA Superstore this afternoon to look at the SeeMore putters they had on display. Was giving a couple of them a roll when one of the store fitters came up and started talking with me. I told him I was very interested in getting a SeeMore putter but was undecided which work best for me. He offered to do a fitting for me so I took him up on his offer. After everything was said and done I ended buying a Pure Center Blade Black Putter (link below). Really looking forward to gaming with this putter tomorrow.

Last edited:
You will make more putts w a Seemore. They're not automatic, but your percentages WILL go up...

Went over to the local PGA Superstore this afternoon to look at the SeeMore putters they had on display. Was giving a couple of them a roll when one of the store fitters came up and started talking with me. I told him I was very interested in getting a SeeMore putter but was undecided which work best for me. He offered to do a fitting for me so I took him up on his offer. After everything was said and done I ended buying a Pure Center Blade Black Putter (link below). Really looking forward to gaming with this putter tomorrow.

Fantastic! Let us know how it goes. Welcome to team SeeMore. Always happy to help.

Fantastic! Let us know how it goes. Welcome to team SeeMore. Always happy to help.

Thank you. I had an indifferent day with the putter today on the course. I did make a couple of puts that I normally wouldn't come close on. The greens were very fast and I never really did adjust to the pace. Playing again next Monday hopefully will have better results to report. (y)

Back