SeeMore Putters Thread

I have never been able to become a seemore fan. I don't really know why. I also do not think I have ever seen one in play other than when Payne Stewart won the US open and Zach Johnson.

I try them every time I see them, but just cant do it.

I have never been able to become a seemore fan. I don't really know why. I also do not think I have ever seen one in play other than when Payne Stewart won the US open and Zach Johnson.

I try them every time I see them, but just cant do it.

NVGOLFER80 - keep looking...might have something for you at the first of the year you might like.

NVGOLFER80 - keep looking...might have something for you at the first of the year you might like.

Will do. I think it is mainly that Seemoore putters are all pretty center shafted. While I am a big fan of face balanced heads I find a straight center shaft distracting. if there was something like a double bend heel inserted putter I would give it a try for sure.

Will do. I think it is mainly that Seemoore putters are all pretty center shafted. While I am a big fan of face balanced heads I find a straight center shaft distracting. if there was something like a double bend heel inserted putter I would give it a try for sure.

The M2 is pretty heel shafted.

Understand. If you have a few minutes or in the future feel free to reach out to us by phone, happy to answer any questions that you might have - 615-435-8015

Understand. If you have a few minutes or in the future feel free to reach out to us by phone, happy to answer any questions that you might have - 615-435-8015

The next time I am in the market for a putter I will for sure do that. Thank you.

Which type of putting would you like to have.... A. or B. And why?
View attachment 8913248
"A "looks better to me - longer backstroke & slower overall.

I think I'd have a tendency to "pop" the ball with the B-style stroke - it seems more like a hit than a smooth stroke.

Which type of putting would you like to have.... A. or B. And why?
View attachment 8913248

A looks smoother and seems like it has better tempo. However depending on the length of the putt B may the better option if it's a short putt. My stroke is closer to A though.

How about this for a proto? Oldie but goodie. I believe while numbered to 50, not that many were made

4102A6FE-7F5E-4834-A9D2-BE3BE274997F.jpeg614E8D97-F9D5-47CC-AFF0-FF4F84CE8BED.jpeg3F7B56CD-932F-4557-A047-E3EC6AE6F0A1.jpeg

Does that have some kind of alignment aid behind the hostel?

yes sir. Half or a quarter of RST which is hidden when aligned right with the plumber’s neck.

yes sir. Half or a quarter of RST which is hidden when aligned right with the plumber’s neck.
That's pretty dang cool, I've never seen that before.

That's just awesome! Is that getting gamed or will it be a collector piece?
Going straight into the bag. It’s my favorite headshape and it’s got copper.

I love hearing that! I'm really happy with my current putter but seeing this makes me want to find an M9 PR even more.

Love that copper insert! I've never had the opportunity to hit putts with a copper insert, but I just love the look of it!

She will be back in the bag next year again. Love this putter.
04bd6f606109919078c8fd85aaba31c2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

How about this for a proto? Oldie but goodie. I believe while numbered to 50, not that many were made

View attachment 8913301View attachment 8913302View attachment 8913303
The Solana. When you were talking about the unique RST my mind went directly to the Diving Board and I completely forgot about the Solana. :oops:

What makes my omission even worse is that I have 3/50 (IRRC) in my collection. Ok, now that I think about it, I guess it would be more of a surprise if I didn't have it. ;)

Back