SeeMore Putters Thread

I am still on the lookout for a reasonably priced Si3 I like the Si5 but really want to give the smaller head a look.

I may have done something. And by something I mean this.
6F363B07-5A7B-4211-A111-FC52E3EC03A1.jpeg
FAA99575-47F0-4F8E-833F-09BBF9A3C7AF.jpeg
I am still on the lookout for a reasonably priced Si3 I like the Si5 but really want to give the smaller head a look.

I have a mint Si3 offset that I'll probably be selling now. Not sure if that's the shaft you're looking for but shoot me a PM if you're interested.

So @seemoreputters .....

I finally acquired another Tour FGP —/25, my other is the B series which had no insert, this one looks based on the pics that there is an insert, so I jumped. What material is it?

Love the radius of the sole on the Tour FGP, it makes it dead useful from off the green as well.

I had the Nashville mFGP back in the bag yesterday for the first time in a very long time and man, the confidence I have with an FGP shape is pretty staggering.

I had the Nashville mFGP back in the bag yesterday for the first time in a very long time and man, the confidence I have with an FGP shape is pretty staggering.

@Jman

Do you know the difference in feel/appearance between the cast- milled face Original Mallet and Nashville mFGP? Same form -

TIA

So @seemoreputters .....

I finally acquired another Tour FGP —/25, my other is the B series which had no insert, this one looks based on the pics that there is an insert, so I jumped. What material is it?

Love the radius of the sole on the Tour FGP, it makes it dead useful from off the green as well.
send a pic and we can take a look. Thanks. (y)

It seems like I should really stick to center shaft putters. I put the M5 HT in the bag for my last 36 holes last weekend and my putting immediately improved. I'm not usually a fan of that kind of shape but something about it just works. The RST is like training wheels for me, I need to commit to it this season.

@Jman

Do you know the difference in feel/appearance between the cast- milled face Original Mallet and Nashville mFGP? Same form -

TIA
OG Mallet is going to be more like the mFGP2. To me, the feel is better in the mFGP2 but I'm a milled putter addict.

Does anyone happen to have a picture of what the headcover of a SeeMore Platinum looks like? I'm not sure if I was given the correct one for my M5 HT when I bought it. If I was I'm a little bummed that it's a Velcro enclosure considering the price of the putter. Otherwise it's nice looking.

They did not have the milled putters except for the large milled mallets but the cast-milled face Original Mallet with the SeeMore 75g grip was golden. It had great balance and had that "swing itself" feeling. It was my 13 yr old's first time to putt with a SeeMore and he liked it a lot - he preferred the blade but it was easier to pick up the ball with the mallet. So he wants the mallet.

I don't know if a difference exists between the mFGP2 and cast Original Mallet -- since they had no milled models ... decisions. I also liked the large mallet but the size of the Original Mallet, similar to mFGP2, was just right.

But the key was the 75g SeeMore grip. I tried the Pure SeeMore grip and the SeeMore 75 and found a huge difference - the same model putter with the 75g grip putted so much better than the Pure grip for both of us. It was odd because a heavier grip usually means you take feel away from the head, but the SeeMore 75 gave more weight to the putter and more headweight feel.

Interesting and not what I would have guessed

It seems like I should really stick to center shaft putters. I put the M5 HT in the bag for my last 36 holes last weekend and my putting immediately improved. I'm not usually a fan of that kind of shape but something about it just works. The RST is like training wheels for me, I need to commit to it this season.

I love the looks of that M5 HT, but I hesitate to use any SeeMore putter that's not faced balanced at impact. If anything, someday I'd like to grab an m2FGP to replace the older FGP mallet, but I'm sticking with the Mini Giant DF.

We are with you the entire way. :seemore: has your back.

I love the looks of that M5 HT, but I hesitate to use any SeeMore putter that's not faced balanced at impact. If anything, someday I'd like to grab an m2FGP to replace the older FGP mallet, but I'm sticking with the Mini Giant DF.
It's funny, I'm on the opposite side where finding a SeeMore with toe hang was a huge deal. It's great that they have some options for everyone.

It's funny, I'm on the opposite side where finding a SeeMore with toe hang was a huge deal. It's great that they have some options for everyone.
Fwiw, the mFGP/FGP have full toe hang, they’re just face balanced at impact.

There’s a THP video for that

mFGP was effing en fuego on 9 tonight.

5 one putts.

Another day yesterday, more bombs dropped with the mFGP.

There is a trend here....

FGP Tour has arrived, looks like an AlBz insert with full face horizontal milling @seemoreputters ! Will be perfect in the arsenal next to the Tour FGP series B with same face milling but no insert!

FGP Tour has arrived, looks like an AlBz insert with full face horizontal milling @seemoreputters ! Will be perfect in the arsenal next to the Tour FGP series B with same face milling but no insert!

Pics!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pics!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I shall snap some when I get home. The Tour FGP's are just killer. So many subtle little design/shape changes.

New gem into the collection.

9C5DFA88-0238-4E06-8742-01AA558700F3.jpeg

0E00CB95-3B3F-41BC-8466-735817A152AF.jpeg

B81F45DB-1A8F-4BBC-9B70-971225D49BC8.jpeg

EFD79559-DABA-4D91-A109-8E2D991B4A4A.jpeg

And next to the Tour FGP B

E63959BF-0EA6-4884-B22E-2F82DA9794D9.jpeg

30 minutes on the putting green and PuttOut mirror. Im digging the sound/feel off this one.

I've found myself in the office practice putting quite a bit with the M5 HT this week. I love the milling of it plus how badass is this Bullseye?!

7D3E8612-80AF-447E-9AFF-35140A66FFAB.jpeg

Back