SeeMore Putters Thread

SeeMore Nashville mFGP2 just arrived... only took 4 days from order. Great service! Thank you, SeeMore.

I use Pat O'Brien's grip/technique, etc. which is a more upright stance and a grip in the fingers instead of palm - it results in a longer length putter and flatter lie angle. I refreshed my memory of Pat's Technique with his 26 lessons in one for $10 - a bargain from the SeeMore site.

I booked a lesson with Pat for my 13 yr old and I listened to part of it. But I wanted to leave them alone. Pat's changed some things in 10 years, since I had a series of lessons with him. But not much.

This milled putter has a great feel - can't wait to see what I can do with it in a round. Excellent balance, too. The SeeMore 75g grip is tacky and not too large for Pat's finger grip. About right for my hands. Excellent feel. I prefer it over other grips I've used because it fits what Pat teaches. Of course, Pat is very open to working what you got working if it's working ... for you. :cool:

Specs: 35 in, 2.5 loft, 69 lie, Grip - SeeMore 75, SW: E4

View attachment 8932857View attachment 8932853View attachment 8932855View attachment 8932854

Sweetness right there! :seemore:

nice quote from customer..."I love Seemore Putter Co. because it puts a very simple and practical spin on how technology can help every golfer get better. Sometimes in this industry Less is more!!

Thanks guys and continue to educate and build great putters!"

Sincerely,

Evan

So fellow SeeMore fans, post a picture of the putter are you going to game during your next round.
I'm planning on using this gem from the past. Without looking at the spoiler, can you name it?
IMG_20170820_082452.jpgIMG_20170820_082515.jpg
Spoiler

IMG_20170820_082458.jpg

Last edited:
After some putting struggles the last couple of rounds, especially on shorter putts, I think I am going to game the PTM 3 the next few rounds. I took the SNSR Contour grip off of my Cleveland HB and threw it on the SeeMore last night. Rolled it a few times on the putting mat and it was like riding a bike. Not much technology in it, but the RST is the tech that counts.

After some putting struggles the last couple of rounds, especially on shorter putts, I think I am going to game the PTM 3 the next few rounds. I took the SNSR Contour grip off of my Cleveland HB and threw it on the SeeMore last night. Rolled it a few times on the putting mat and it was like riding a bike. Not much technology in it, but the RST is the tech that counts.

Fantastic. Always happy to help. (y)

That's not an Si2 PR, is it?

OOPS! Never mind, didn't see the reveal. Did all of those models have the copper insert?
I don't think so. I believe this was a special model number that, IIRC, commemorates the average number of putts for a round.

@Jman
If you have time, please post some comparison pictures between a mFGP and the Tour mFGP you recently purchased. You spoke about there being differences but being able to see them would be helpful. TIA

Need some input from the THP family. If you do not mind sharing it with your golf crowd.

How often do you switch putters during the year?

A. 4-5 times
B. 2-3 times
C. Keep the same putter
D. 6 or more

Have a great Friday! and Thanks!

Need some input from the THP family. If you do not mind sharing it with your golf crowd.

A. 4-5 times
B. 2-3 times
C. Keep the same putter
D. 6 or more

Last year was 2-3 times but I probably fall more in the 4-5 times camp on average. I've tried a whole lot of putters for fun and now I'm trying to cut it down to the ones that perform and I love. The M5 HT has been put in to that strong performer camp for sure!

A. 4-5 times
B. 2-3 times
C. Keep the same putter
D. 6 or more

C. I have stayed with the Mini Giant DF since I started using it 2 years ago. I switched back to the Z3c a couple of times at first but the DF was clearly better for me under most conditions.

Do you guys do custom putters - one-offs, if you will?

I would like a nice clean 8802, with rifle scope on it. Possible?

Do you guys do custom putters - one-offs, if you will?

I would like a nice clean 8802, with rifle scope on it. Possible?
Thanks for the question. We are unable to place the RST on the back of a putter design like that. Closest that we would have would be the m6 - double sided blade putter.

Thanks for the question. We are unable to place the RST on the back of a putter design like that. Closest that we would have would be the m6 - double sided blade putter.

I can see it in my head. You would just need to fashion the putter a smidge different than the typical 8802. Maybe I am wrong about that. I thought a sort of funky design you guys had on one of your Anser style heads, if I recall - with a sort of "foreign" rifle scope thingy on the back of it. The idea I have in my head would be slightly different than that.

Either way, thanks for answering.

my si4 feels a lot better with the seemore 95g grip on it...gonna try and get a round in before the end of the week.

Very nice. Let us know how it goes and how the course is playing.

went really well...I did 3 putt a few times but it rolled nice and felt good. I could probably do with a little more weight in the head but it wasn't a big deal...

A. 4-5 times
B. 2-3 times
C. Keep the same putter
D. 6 or more

Maybe 2-3x.

Back