SeeMore Putters Thread

My M1 PR never disappoints. No 3putts even though some of my lag putts started from another zip code. :confused:

After my golf lesson today I went and got fitted for a new putter. This is what I ended-up with:

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG

I tried several other putters of a similar style, but nothing lined me up on the cup like this putter did. I'd get myself set up, the pro would sight from behind me, I'd say "This looks right on," he'd confirm, *tap*... and when I got my swing right, in it'd go. (±15 ft., indoor putting practice "green"). It was like freakin' magic :)

After my golf lesson today I went and got fitted for a new putter. This is what I ended-up with:

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG

I tried several other putters of a similar style, but nothing lined me up on the cup like this putter did. I'd get myself set up, the pro would sight from behind me, I'd say "This looks right on," he'd confirm, *tap*... and when I got my swing right, in it'd go. (±15 ft., indoor putting practice "green"). It was like freakin' magic :)
Congratulations and welcome.
I suggest to get the most out of your new putter that you become familiar with the SPI method. It's not a radical change and it can help you become a better putter, regardless of the putter used. Either go to the SeeMore site or search here on THP for the instructional videos.

IMG_1775.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

IMG_1772.JPG

IMG_1774.JPG

That is awesome. Welcome to team SeeMore. We are always happy to help. Contact us anytime - ask for Brandon!

I have tried most putters out there and when I stray (Evnroll the most recent venture), I always end up back with Seemore. The ones that fit me the best it seems are the FGP mallets, but I did putt with a Z3C Nashville for a while that putted nicely. I like the original FGP, but the blade length just feels a little long for how narrow the fronTto back is. It really makes a difference using the RST technology. I have my eyes on the RST hosel series now, just for a try!

I have tried most putters out there and when I stray (Evnroll the most recent venture), I always end up back with Seemore. The ones that fit me the best it seems are the FGP mallets, but I did putt with a Z3C Nashville for a while that putted nicely. I like the original FGP, but the blade length just feels a little long for how narrow the fronTto back is. It really makes a difference using the RST technology. I have my eyes on the RST hosel series now, just for a try!

You are always family. Always happy to help. Contact us anytime if you have any questions. Happy to talk on the phone. Thanks!

After my revelation with the mirror I decided to take it old school and bought a Pure Centre Blade. I think the RST in colour is far more effective for me than the ghosted version on my Mini Giant.
Immediately I was seeing that my stance is off with some funny forward press thing going on.
Practiced trying to set up correctly and develop a smooth stroke and trust the putter face to return to square.
I'm still pushing the odd one but I've holed some real beauties. Really pleased with my progress!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Went through a Club Champion putter fitting a few days ago. I was elated when the recommendation came back with a face-balanced blade with little to no offset with the ONEss being one of the suggested putters and m7x being the other. ONEcs (carbon instead of stainless) was already in my hoard and m7x will be eventually.

After my revelation with the mirror I decided to take it old school and bought a Pure Centre Blade. I think the RST in colour is far more effective for me than the ghosted version on my Mini Giant.
Immediately I was seeing that my stance is off with some funny forward press thing going on.
Practiced trying to set up correctly and develop a smooth stroke and trust the putter face to return to square.
I'm still pushing the odd one but I've holed some real beauties. Really pleased with my progress!

Here is a great tool to use as well - https://www.seemore.com/accessories/training/spi-ct-mirror.html - if you need some feedback. We also have in left hand version.

Went through a Club Champion putter fitting a few days ago. I was elated when the recommendation came back with a face-balanced blade with little to no offset with the ONEss being one of the suggested putters and m7x being the other. ONEcs (carbon instead of stainless) was already in my hoard and m7x will be eventually.

Very nice. Say hello to the boys at CC if you go back.

Played today in a 4 man team tournament and I putted so well. I had 14 pars including 11 in a row from 1-11.
25 putts in total which I was thrilled with. I have to say my chipping and pitching is not that great right now so I was leaving myself far from the pin.
I think my favourite thing about using my Seemore is just the insane confidence that I can hole anything. But better than that is when you hit the putt and watch it track just as you imagined and go in the hole.
I feel like as long as I can get on the green then I have a chance to hole the putt which takes a lot of stress off my approach play.

Played today in a 4 man team tournament and I putted so well. I had 14 pars including 11 in a row from 1-11.
25 putts in total which I was thrilled with. I have to say my chipping and pitching is not that great right now so I was leaving myself far from the pin.
I think my favourite thing about using my Seemore is just the insane confidence that I can hole anything. But better than that is when you hit the putt and watch it track just as you imagined and go in the hole.
I feel like as long as I can get on the green then I have a chance to hole the putt which takes a lot of stress off my approach play.

Great thoughts! Well done!!

So I’ve been thinking I needed to get into a seemore putter for about 2 years now it seems like. When I was getting fitted at club champion I rolled a mini giant from about dropped a 10-15 footer with easy on their green. Then a couple of days ago I stopped by the pga super store in Denver and rolled the original and dropped 5 straight 10 footers. If only it wasn’t to hard to purchase a seemore around Omaha.

So I’ve been thinking I needed to get into a seemore putter for about 2 years now it seems like. When I was getting fitted at club champion I rolled a mini giant from about dropped a 10-15 footer with easy on their green. Then a couple of days ago I stopped by the pga super store in Denver and rolled the original and dropped 5 straight 10 footers. If only it wasn’t to hard to purchase a seemore around Omaha.

Send us a note at info@seemore.com and ask for Brandon or give us a call at 615-435-8015 - happy to help and walk you through any questions you might have. Those are some great gamers. The mini giant is unreal - can't go wrong with that or the Original FGP. Call us! (y)

I put my PTM1 Carbon Stealth edition in the bag yesterday. I’m thinking it stays for the rest of the season, but I am very intrigued with the Mini Giant. I wish I could find one in the store to see it in person. The PTM1 was lights out yesterday!

Did you go to Jacksonville? If so do you remember about how many different seemore models they have?

Did you go to Jacksonville? If so do you remember about how many different seemore models they have?

I did. I would say they had around 8 different models.

Green and white obviously.

Blue and Orange for me!

Back