SeeMore Putters Thread

Just bought a SeeMore HT Mallet for the wife with the Back shaft and Pink grip. Don't hate me @seemoreputters but I'm thinking about stripping out the RedDot (™) and filling it with a hot pink to match the grip. Thinking the Blacked out/Pink SeeMore is gonna look like 🔥

Just bought a SeeMore HT Mallet for the wife with the Back shaft and Pink grip. Don't hate me @seemoreputters but I'm thinking about stripping out the RedDot (™) and filling it with a hot pink to match the grip. Thinking the Blacked out/Pink SeeMore is gonna look like 🔥

won't hate you at all! Cool combo!! Send us a pic when you get done.:cool:

Would keep the RST standard with white lines and red dot but would go blue for the alignment line. Sounds pretty much like the stock m7x I am pondering. Haha

Psh. Easy. Orange, black, white!

This might be the worst thread to ask this on but I’ll go for it haha. Tossing up between the mini giant df or inovai 6.0 ctr. Currently use a spider centre shaft but chasing something milled. Unfortunately here in Australia it’s a little harder to try all the good stuff you guys get stateside. Interested to hear some thoughts.

This might be the worst thread to ask this on but I’ll go for it haha. Tossing up between the mini giant df or inovai 6.0 ctr. Currently use a spider centre shaft but chasing something milled. Unfortunately here in Australia it’s a little harder to try all the good stuff you guys get stateside. Interested to hear some thoughts.

Mini giant DF is an unreal putter. Putter head always wants to return to a square at impact without any manipulation with hands and/or arms. Also putter is high in MOi (putter does not want to twist). Send us a note at info@seemore.com and happy to answer any other questions you might have. Thanks for reaching out.

We will also see if the THP family has any other input on the mini Giant DF.

This is a really well done video.

I have the Mini Giant DF and it is a really good putter. Not only does it work, it also feels great off the face and it looks really cool.
The only thing I would have done differently is to order it with the RST lines with paint infill. I can't stress how much of a difference the RST makes and more so when it's highly visible in white and red. Personally I really like looking down on the white lines as it gives me the confidence that I'm locked on to my target!
Make sure you get fitted!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Photo from when I got mine, definitely a beautiful putter
8f2fdd35595673d64f76d4d2dea487ad.jpg

I have the Mini Giant DF and it is a really good putter. Not only does it work, it also feels great off the face and it looks really cool.
The only thing I would have done differently is to order it with the RST lines with paint infill. I can't stress how much of a difference the RST makes and more so when it's highly visible in white and red. Personally I really like looking down on the white lines as it gives me the confidence that I'm locked on to my target!

That is a very nice looking putter! I think I might have to bite the bullet and order the mini giant DF. Will see if I custom order with the RST lines you suggested. Thanks again

Such a great gamer!! Thanks Faiz!

I’d game either, but LOVE that m7

You know how you use to have that one putter or two................ that you sold one time and wish you had it back (see M7 above)?
I had one that style several years ago. Guess I know where to order.:D

You know how you use to have that one putter or two................ that you sold one time and wish you had it back (see M7 above)?
I had one that style several years ago. Guess I know where to order.:D

(y)...always happy to help. Have a great Monday!

Send us a note at info@seemore.com and ask for Brandon or give us a call at 615-435-8015 - happy to help and walk you through any questions you might have. Those are some great gamers. The mini giant is unreal - can't go wrong with that or the Original FGP. Call us! (y)
talked with Brandon today, super nice and helpful.

Back to the FGP Tour again after gaming the ONEcs for a couple of weeks. The pure center shaft and head shape of the ONEcs just does not fit my eye as well or inspire as much confidence, particularly in terms of alignment, as much as the near center shafted FGP head.

Back