SeeMore Putters Thread

I have tried most putters out there and when I stray (Evnroll the most recent venture), I always end up back with Seemore. The ones that fit me the best it seems are the FGP mallets, but I did putt with a Z3C Nashville for a while that putted nicely. I like the original FGP, but the blade length just feels a little long for how narrow the fronTto back is. It really makes a difference using the RST technology. I have my eyes on the RST hosel series now, just for a try!

I started with FGP2 mallet, then I won a Z3c putter & gamed that for a while. But the Mini Giant DF is just better overall:
1) It's face-balanced at impact like the mallets & Z3c, so it's super easy to square up & hit the ball where you aim.
2) It's High MOI, so it's a lot more forgiving than my FGP mallets & the Z3c

The only things I would change would be to have the RST oval filled with the standard red color (vs the very dark color) & the 2 RST lines white (they are black-filled)

If you like the Z3c & the FGP mallets, I think you'll love the Mini Giant DF

I started with FGP2 mallet, then I won a Z3c putter & gamed that for a while. But the Mini Giant DF is just better overall:
1) It's face-balanced at impact like the mallets & Z3c, so it's super easy to square up & hit the ball where you aim.

The only things I would change would be to have the RST oval filled with the standard red color (vs the very dark color) & the 2 RST lines white (they are black-filled)

Thanks for the reply. How much bigger is the Mini Giant DF at address compared to the FGP mallet?

Thanks for the reply. How much bigger is the Mini Giant DF at address compared to the FGP mallet?

From SeeMore's site: (all dimensions in inches)

ModelFace Length (heel to toe)Face HeightDepth (front to back)
Mini Giant DF4.61.11.75
FGP Mallet3.690.982.01
FGP blade4.61.091.2

So the Mini Giant is the same length (heel to toe) as their classic Zach Johnson/Payne Stewart blade, and not as deep as the mallet. It's basically a high MOI mid mallet and it looks a lot like the blade FGP at address - after you get used to it.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for sharing that. I’ll take a look at it for sure!

I committed around the beginning of July to my SeeMore PTM1 Limited Edition carbon stealth putter, and have no idea why I took it out of the bag to begin with.... This thing is so good for my putting it's crazy. Hard ponder started for one of the mini giants - not sure if it'll be the regular FGP or the DF yet, though. I've had numerous SeeMore's over the years, but get my best results with face balanced at impact models.

We can offer the mini giant DF in std RST colors - https://www.seemore.com/putters/mini-giant-deep-flange-black-standard-rst-p1525s.html
Thanks Grins for all of your support and love!(y)

I committed around the beginning of July to my SeeMore PTM1 Limited Edition carbon stealth putter, and have no idea why I took it out of the bag to begin with.... This thing is so good for my putting it's crazy. Hard ponder started for one of the mini giants - not sure if it'll be the regular FGP or the DF yet, though. I've had numerous SeeMore's over the years, but get my best results with face balanced at impact models.

Sooner21 - thank for the input. Appreciate the review and support.:cool:

Did the Garsen grips just get changed to an up charge or have I missed that all this time?

Acquiring multiple Seemores is a very easy thing to do.
I finally made it to a PGA Superstore today and rolled some putts, it has been too long. Seemore HT is a hard ponder for me. I am rolling the FGP mallet pretty good but...

Acquiring multiple Seemores is a very easy thing to do.
I finally made it to a PGA Superstore today and rolled some putts, it has been too long. Seemore HT is a hard ponder for me. I am rolling the FGP mallet pretty good but...

Boder - HT is a nice model. FGP mallet is fantastic too! :cool:

Had 16 putts over my nine hole league tonight. Made three 20+ footers for 1-putts. (And it should've been 14 - the rain on the last hole made it a lot slower on the bottom half of the green, but on the top half where my ball was pretty dry and fast - so I hit my 20 foot putt 10 feet past:mad:).

Practice with the Putt-Out trainer and all that SeeMore Mini Giant DF goodness is paying off. Really, I expect 32 putts or less per round anymore.

I did a full bag fitting at Club Champion a couple weeks back - no lie, all I did was putt the 7 balls on the SAM, the fitter looked at the results and said "nothing to do here". Made all 7 putts with the mGFP2, and consistency/quality was high with both.

No wonder it's gone back in the bag over and over again for about 4-5 years now since I got it.

Had 16 putts over my nine hole league tonight. Made three 20+ footers for 1-putts. (And it should've been 14 - the rain on the last hole made it a lot slower on the bottom half of the green, but on the top half where my ball was pretty dry and fast - so I hit my 20 foot putt 10 feet past:mad:).

Practice with the Putt-Out trainer and all that SeeMore Mini Giant DF goodness is paying off. Really, I expect 32 putts or less per round anymore.

keep up the great putting. That is fantastic!

I did a full bag fitting at Club Champion a couple weeks back - no lie, all I did was putt the 7 balls on the SAM, the fitter looked at the results and said "nothing to do here". Made all 7 putts with the mGFP2, and consistency/quality was high with both.

No wonder it's gone back in the bag over and over again for about 4-5 years now since I got it.

I guess that will work. What Club Champion did you visit? We enjoy those guys. Thanks for the post and take care of that mFGP2 ;)

I guess that will work. What Club Champion did you visit? We enjoy those guys. Thanks for the post and take care of that mFGP2 ;)

I will most definitely do that. It was the location in Bedford MA.

So excited, finally heading to seemore for fiittng tomorrow. Been trying for three years, long drive from STL but think it will be worth it. I have used a seemore for three years off and on, hoping we find a gamer to stick with for good.

Last edited:

Agree 100% on the standard RST coloring vs Stealth.

I've been saying for over a year I was going to send my mini DF stealth to SeeMore to get the colors added but got away from my SeeMore.

It has been a bad putting year so the Nashville mFGP2 SS mallet is back out. Not as forgiving as the mini DF, but right now I need feedback. Using a ProV1X I can tell instantly by the sound if I missed the sweet spot by a microscopic amount.

A Michael Breed putting sword will be arriving today. I can bang 10 footers at home but this putting aid just might make it a bit harder and help refine my stroke.

Somehow I lost the magic touch with the SeeMore, they went in the closet. Now I'm back to reviewing the training CD and starting from scratch.

Last edited:
I was at PGA today to get a new grip on my O-Works 1 and partly because I wanted to play around with the Mini Giant DF. That thing is nice. I'm thinking I am going to wish I hadn't picked it up to try it. But, I was also playing around with the Evnroll ER7 and I really really like it as well. So many choices.

Apparently my PR M1 likes being in the bag. Played 9 with my wife this morning and only 13 putts. Now if I could just consistently read the greens...

Agree 100% on the standard RST coloring vs Stealth.

I've been saying for over a year I was going to send my mini DF stealth to SeeMore to get the colors added but got away from my SeeMore.

It has been a bad putting year so the Nashville mFGP2 SS mallet is back out. Not as forgiving as the mini DF, but right now I need feedback. Using a ProV1X I can tell instantly by the sound if I missed the sweet spot by a microscopic amount.

A Michael Breed putting sword will be arriving today. I can bang 10 footers at home but this putting aid just might make it a bit harder and help refine my stroke.

Somehow I lost the magic touch with the SeeMore, they went in the closet. Now I'm back to reviewing the training CD and starting from scratch.

Send us a note at info@seemore.com and we can talk you through it or maybe find a SPi instructor near you or give you some SPi instructors for online instruction. Always happy to help. (y)

Back