SeeMore Putters Thread

Sitting here, reminiscing about the 2020 golf season and thinking that I need to bring out some Seemores for winter practice. Also, the M7 Tour with the RST hosel looks like something I should own.
I like where your thoughts are going. Please post pictures of your new M7 Tour. ;)

I like where your thoughts are going. Please post pictures of your new M7 Tour. ;)
Golf courses here are closing soon. So I got time to ponder. I will carpet putt with the FGPs I have.

I've grown to love a long site line on my putter which leads me to some interest in this model lately. It looks like it's a little heavier too which is something I'm starting to like. It's a really unique look which I kind of like. Plus I love the SeeMore milled face.

ECAED424-04F9-4E91-A810-61401EF37FE8.jpeg

I've grown to love a long site line on my putter which leads me to some interest in this model lately. It looks like it's a little heavier too which is something I'm starting to like. It's a really unique look which I kind of like. Plus I love the SeeMore milled face.

View attachment 8970869
I want that one, with the new hosel.

Reactions: KEV
Golf courses here are closing soon. So I got time to ponder. I will carpet putt with the FGPs I have.
I have a Joe SeeMore putter here.....

Sitting here, reminiscing about the 2020 golf season and thinking that I need to bring out some Seemores for winter practice. Also, the M7 Tour with the RST hosel looks like something I should own.
I'm Zach Johnson & I approve this message!
1603576513284.png

Thinking of rotating my M1PR out of the bag for the winter. I'll miss the copper but I think that I'll be okay with the replacement.
PXL_20201027_024318174.jpg
PXL_20201027_024456048.jpg

That’s a great (couple) picture
Thank you.

I couldn't get a good picture of the topline. It has the same/similar milling as the M7 Tour.

I purchased it and an M8 the month before the SeeMore event, then had them fitted to me while I was there.

IMHO, a mFGP2 version 2.0 would round out the mFGP20 and M7 Tour offerings nicely.

Thank you.

I couldn't get a good picture of the topline. It has the same/similar milling as the M7 Tour.

I purchased it and an M8 the month before the SeeMore event, then had them fitted to me while I was there.

IMHO, a mFGP2 version 2.0 would round out the mFGP20 and M7 Tour offerings nicely.
I say we go back. Surely they’ll still let us in the door, gotta believe my pallet is still there next to the vault :ROFLMAO:;)

Last edited:
Hmmm maybe its time for a SeeMore fitting and putter :unsure:

Well I had a buddy that really struggled with his putting - So I gave him my Original FGP Mallet with a Rosemark grip to help with his putting.
Once I explained and showed him the RST, he started hammering putts.
So since I wasn't going to get it back, I sold it to him.

So I now have a Empty SeeMore Putter spot in my bag and more importantly, in my heart.

Time to look at for a replacement.....

After seeing @mpeterson SeeMore this past weekend I am more firmly convinced I need one. Where to start... M7 Tour or mini Giant DF? :unsure:

The ONEcs will get the sublime green RST dot treatment that the old Harris English mFGP did a few weeks ago. Been rolling it very well the past few days with a Fat Cat Tak putter grip. A red dot with the Fat Cat green just don't sit well with my OCD.

Back