SeeMore Putters Thread

This black finish like fantastic. There's almost a little rainbow effect in certain light.

Unfortunately the greens were like putting on shag carpet but it was a pretty impressive maiden voyage even with that fact.

Office talk today with the guys on putting grips....some like regular grip, some pencil (claw) grip, some left hand low. If you were here want information would you add to this conversation???

Office talk today with the guys on putting grips....some like regular grip, some pencil (claw) grip, some left hand low. If you were here want information would you add to this conversation???
Yes

I found that changing from an interlocking grip to an overlapping grip helped me to have a lighter hold with much less tension. Definitely helped to create more feel.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Regular grip using my fingers (no pressure by the thumbs) as described in the SeeMore video really helped with my consistency.

Been left hand low for the past 3 or so years.

Definitely. I used to be LHL then got the yips and went to the long putter for a while. I found the claw a few years ago and putted much better. I have been trying to go back to conventional but I think I need the claw.

It is easy for me. How do I forget about the outcome. I am very good on the practice green but get jumpy on the golf course sometimes and I know it is because I am thinking about what happens if I miss. I don't play golf for a living so it really doesn't matter but it gets in my brain. I need to putt like the results don't matter.

I heard my question on this weeks Putting Couch. I am not sure the answer is going to fix me but it was cool to hear.

I heard my question on this weeks Putting Couch. I am not sure the answer is going to fix me but it was cool to hear.

Thats fun.
Its an excellent podcast.

Feel free to give us a call and happy to talk about it if you like. Thanks for submitting the question as well as other THP family members. Appreciate it.

Episode 39 - Keys to building putting confidence on greens. The Putting Couch podcast - ... along with how to turn 3-foot putts from knee-knockers into gimmes.
Pretty cool when you're question leads off the discussion. Enjoyed hearing the response and definitely going to ponder some of that discussion. Very interesting to think about putting not to miss vs putt to make, especially on the shorties.

Last edited:
Episode 39 - Keys to building putting confidence on greens. The Putting Couch podcast - ... along with how to turn 3-foot putts from knee-knockers into gimmes.
Great episode!

It was interesting to hear Jim Grundberg's last story about how even with the best putters in history, doubt creeps in & they're thinking about that second putt while they're setting up to the first putt.

Did I also hear correctly that 3 different players have led the Tour in putting using SeeMore putters? I figured Zach Johnson & Payne Stewart - I wonder who the other is?

Great episode!

It was interesting to hear Jim Grundberg's last story about how even with the best putters in history, doubt creeps in & they're thinking about that second putt while they're setting up to the first putt.

Did I also hear correctly that 3 different players have led the Tour in putting using SeeMore putters? I figured Zach Johnson & Payne Stewart - I wonder who the other is?

Vaughn Taylor is the other one. Thanks for listening guys. Podcast numbers and subscribers are increasing every week for all things putting!

The Nashville mFGP2 was pretty dang good in the 9 holes I played yesterday. I knocked in a couple of 10+ foot putts which is something I struggled with last year big time. It reminded me of when I played my Si3 a few years ago and was quite good from that range.

I struggled on a couple of shorter putts though but that's completely on me. I have an issue where I keep turning my left hand clockwise slightly on the forward stroke and open the face. I need to work on that of course but this has the potential to be deadly for me this season.

The Nashville mFGP2 was pretty dang good in the 9 holes I played yesterday. I knocked in a couple of 10+ foot putts which is something I struggled with last year big time. It reminded me of when I played my Si3 a few years ago and was quite good from that range.

I struggled on a couple of shorter putts though but that's completely on me. I have an issue where I keep turning my left hand clockwise slightly on the forward stroke and open the face. I need to work on that of course but this has the potential to be deadly for me this season.

When you see this happen about your left hand take a step back and while a friend is making his/her putt on the green...make practice putts without a ball and concentrate on hiding the red dot and seeing the two white lines. This will get you back in the going again. You might find your self getting back without having that feeling with the left hand. Let us know how it goes.

Fun putting this one together.

Having options isn’t a bad thing. Just picked up the black one today.

Attachments

• E81B71A7-66B3-446D-901C-F173788C97CB.jpeg
    E81B71A7-66B3-446D-901C-F173788C97CB.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 02934175-4362-4DA7-BDCB-9D44827F7C6A.jpeg
    02934175-4362-4DA7-BDCB-9D44827F7C6A.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 15
Back