SeeMore Putters Thread

I have been considering a seemore lately as I am seeing that a center shafted putter may work well for me.. I have never really liked how they looked but I am considering getting over that if I make more putts.

Send us a note at info@seemore.com or give us a call at 615-435-8015. Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Hi guys,

I stumbled across this OneCS listed on FB Marketplace for $80 and am strongly considering snatching it up.

This would be my first Seemore so I wanted you all’s opinion on the value.

Is the price as good as it seems or is just what the used market usually commands for these???

79732C70-E37B-42D2-A47A-E0657C739F42.png79732C70-E37B-42D2-A47A-E0657C739F42.png58DD65F3-0C53-4B63-BECC-3A014CE77B36.png549BE774-5C94-438F-BB55-97C10EA1033F.png

Attachments

• D157EEC4-817B-4B23-ACEB-A25700A46B84.png
    D157EEC4-817B-4B23-ACEB-A25700A46B84.png
    110.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi guys,

I stumbled across this OneCS listed on FB Marketplace for $80 and am strongly considering snatching it up.

This would be my first Seemore so I wanted you all’s opinion on the value.

Is the price as good as it seems or is just what the used market usually commands for these???

View attachment 9005755View attachment 9005755View attachment 9005756View attachment 9005758

such a great gamer. Face balanced in traditional sense and face balanced at impact (balanced to plane, torque free, insert other names) as well.

Korn Ferry Tour is in town this week - Simmons Bank Open held at The Grove. If you were to talk with a KFT player about coming to visit the studio in Franklin, TN, what would you say them about SeeMore?

Played nine yesterday & dodged raindrops. Greens were tricky because they were so wet, even though it wasn't actually raining. A new low of 13 putts. Still rocking the Mini Giant Deep Flange.

Played nine yesterday & dodged raindrops. Greens were tricky because they were so wet, even though it wasn't actually raining. A new low of 13 putts. Still rocking the Mini Giant Deep Flange.

mini Giant Deep Flange is on fire. What a great putter. Thanks for sharing. We can keep these heads in stock.

My SeeMore MFGP Nashvile SS putter is my favorite club and the one I never worry about. Ive putted better as I’ve gotten older because of it.

My SeeMore MFGP Nashvile SS putter is my favorite club and the one I never worry about. Ive putted better as I’ve gotten older because of it.

That is a gamer! If you have a minute share a pic with us. Thanks for being on Team SeeMore.

Need your thoughts. We have some t-shirt thoughts and ideas on paper. If you were sitting in John and Brandon's office what would your t-shirt idea be?

I’ve had a SeeMore in my bag the last several weeks, and have been impressed so far.

Nashville One SS w/ Kinetixx Tuned Zero THQ shaft.

63CCC72E-D37C-4CF6-B046-8E15804D3E00.jpeg
3AFECB8A-6930-4E4C-AE35-21569068BDC2.jpeg
C98C12A6-5903-413B-8C23-6028375E0608.jpeg
025D682B-CBFA-447D-810C-9A4587BA6A0B.jpeg
AFAF75C3-B145-40F5-B546-BCE64B8A9ED6.jpeg
2AE4AFEB-0F8C-47AE-8E2B-A718A06DDA55.jpeg

From 6 to 8 feet it’s automatic, just hide the dot and make a stroke.
I’m still struggling with lagging putts, leaving them too short. I think the feel on the longer putts will get better.

The RST is legit....

Awesome pics!! Heck of a putter. If you head to the putting green practicing putting from one side of the green to the other and try stopping the ball about a foot or two from the fringe. Distance control will get much better. Keep us posted. Always happy to help.

I went for a putting lesson / fitting last week with my local SeeMore affiliated pro Ross MacLeod Putting.
Ironically, I had just been having a decent run on the greens with my 34" Ping Ketsch so I was really just looking for a bit more confidence and peace of mind as much as anything.
Ross linked up my putter to his Capto system and got me to hit a few different length and breaking putts, it was on his indoor green as the Scottish weather wasn't being particularly kind that day:rolleyes:.
I knew that I had a left aim bias but not as much as the laser alignment and the system showed, in some cases when I thought I was aiming left edge it was actually more like 2 cups left, this resulted in me having a stroke that has built in a push to get the ball back on target. Ross said that I generally managed it pretty well but had the potential to be pretty inconsistent as a result.
Firstly, he got me to move my ball position much farther back, much more to the middle of my stance as this brought my left eye in front of the ball and my dominant right eye just behind the ball and just inside too. With my own putter this brought my left aim bias much more under control as a result, (within the cup on a straight putt), he also said that my stroke had too much acceleration on the through swing as a result of my back stroke being a little short. He then had me working on a longer backstroke and shorter follow through to take the acceleration out of the stroke. This is much harder to change than the ball position and remains a bit of a work in progress.
With the initial lesson done we moved on to the putter fit, he had all of the SeeMore models available and of course it was obligatory to try them all.
Apparently, being right eye dominant makes you more likely to favour a mallet, and to be honest that it was I have been playing for quite a while probably since the original 2Ball came out. So I tested the Tri Mallet, HT Mallet and the Si5 and also compared them with the FGP20 and also the Si2 Hosel and the Si3 Offset.
I have always been a fan of the RST, although until now never actually used it, it really helped me with my new ball position and I really like the confidence it gives you know the set up is correct. Interestingly I found it much easier to hide the red dot with the hosel versions as compared to conventional straight shaft versions. I also had moved to a thicker superstroke grip as I thought that helped quieten the hands in the stroke, speaking with Ross he says there is no proof beyond personal preference that is the case and I was have some success with the thinner Tour classic grip.
So after all the testing and as much as I wanted the classic Payne Stewart version, I have ended up with a 34" Si2 Hosel with 1.5 degrees of loft and the lie made a little more upright at 70 degrees and the thin tour classic grip. I ordered it on the Monday and it was in my hands by Friday and I must say whilst I didn't pick a headcover upgrade the stock one is fantastic. I cannot speak highly enough of the process and I am delighted with the club, it has had a couple of outings so far and I have had no issues moving from a mallet to a blade and am enjoying the confidence the RST is giving me.
In true THP style some pictures to prove the purchase!

putter 1.jpgputter 2.jpgputter 3.jpgputter 4.jpg

I’ve had a SeeMore in my bag the last several weeks, and have been impressed so far.

Nashville One SS w/ Kinetixx Tuned Zero THQ shaft.

View attachment 9008360
View attachment 9008361
View attachment 9008362
View attachment 9008363
View attachment 9008364
View attachment 9008365

From 6 to 8 feet it’s automatic, just hide the dot and make a stroke.
I’m still struggling with lagging putts, leaving them too short. I think the feel on the longer putts will get better.

The RST is legit....
I wish the shaft was long enough for me to put one into a SeeMore. 😢

I went for a putting lesson / fitting last week with my local SeeMore affiliated pro Ross MacLeod Putting.
Ironically, I had just been having a decent run on the greens with my 34" Ping Ketsch so I was really just looking for a bit more confidence and peace of mind as much as anything.
Ross linked up my putter to his Capto system and got me to hit a few different length and breaking putts, it was on his indoor green as the Scottish weather wasn't being particularly kind that day:rolleyes:.
I knew that I had a left aim bias but not as much as the laser alignment and the system showed, in some cases when I thought I was aiming left edge it was actually more like 2 cups left, this resulted in me having a stroke that has built in a push to get the ball back on target. Ross said that I generally managed it pretty well but had the potential to be pretty inconsistent as a result.
Firstly, he got me to move my ball position much farther back, much more to the middle of my stance as this brought my left eye in front of the ball and my dominant right eye just behind the ball and just inside too. With my own putter this brought my left aim bias much more under control as a result, (within the cup on a straight putt), he also said that my stroke had too much acceleration on the through swing as a result of my back stroke being a little short. He then had me working on a longer backstroke and shorter follow through to take the acceleration out of the stroke. This is much harder to change than the ball position and remains a bit of a work in progress.
With the initial lesson done we moved on to the putter fit, he had all of the SeeMore models available and of course it was obligatory to try them all.
Apparently, being right eye dominant makes you more likely to favour a mallet, and to be honest that it was I have been playing for quite a while probably since the original 2Ball came out. So I tested the Tri Mallet, HT Mallet and the Si5 and also compared them with the FGP20 and also the Si2 Hosel and the Si3 Offset.
I have always been a fan of the RST, although until now never actually used it, it really helped me with my new ball position and I really like the confidence it gives you know the set up is correct. Interestingly I found it much easier to hide the red dot with the hosel versions as compared to conventional straight shaft versions. I also had moved to a thicker superstroke grip as I thought that helped quieten the hands in the stroke, speaking with Ross he says there is no proof beyond personal preference that is the case and I was have some success with the thinner Tour classic grip.
So after all the testing and as much as I wanted the classic Payne Stewart version, I have ended up with a 34" Si2 Hosel with 1.5 degrees of loft and the lie made a little more upright at 70 degrees and the thin tour classic grip. I ordered it on the Monday and it was in my hands by Friday and I must say whilst I didn't pick a headcover upgrade the stock one is fantastic. I cannot speak highly enough of the process and I am delighted with the club, it has had a couple of outings so far and I have had no issues moving from a mallet to a blade and am enjoying the confidence the RST is giving me.

View attachment 9008790View attachment 9008791View attachment 9008792View attachment 9008793
That’s a sweet looking putter... 🔥

View attachment 9008790View attachment 9008791View attachment 9008792View attachment 9008793

Great work by you and Ross. Keep us posted on how it goes!! Congrats.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend. We salute all those women and men that have served and are presently serving us.
If you played golf this weekend, what can we help with when it comes to the putting green? Let us know and we will discuss on The Putting Couch. Have a great Tuesday.

Back