SeeMore Putters Thread

I’ve used a Seemore putter on and off since the 90’s. Had many different models, fgp’s, PTM1’s, mfgp’s, M1, M2, Deep Flanges, always loved the rectangular shape and the riflescope but moved away from them over the last 2-3 years.
Anyway, happy to say I’m back, and hopefully to stay, with the beautiful Platinum mfgp20.

I’ve used a Seemore putter on and off since the 90’s. Had many different models, fgp’s, PTM1’s, mfgp’s, M1, M2, Deep Flanges, always loved the rectangular shape and the riflescope but moved away from them over the last 2-3 years.
Anyway, happy to say I’m back, and hopefully to stay, with the beautiful Platinum mfgp20.
Always family! Keep us posted on how it goes. Platinum mFGP20 is a great gamer! @vman

I need that Mini Giant HTX in lefty - in my life.

Hey SeeMore gang. I have an old special edition THP blade putter cover I no longer need and want to pass it along to someone who can give it the love it deserves. Just ask you be an AC member and cover the shipping. Message me and I’ll put all the interested names in a list and use a random number generator to pick the winner on Friday this week (the 17th). It’s basically in mint condition.

IMG_3829.jpegIMG_3830.jpegIMG_3831.jpegIMG_3832.jpeg

If you work in an office do you bring your SeeMore to practice with during the day?
I don't work in an office, but it sits behind me on my putting mat most days working from home so I can put in work inbetween meetings :cool:

Do your friends ask about your SeeMore putter? If so, what do they ask about and how do you respond?
Randoms on the course ask “What is that?” I briefly explain the basics of RST and my MGDF and invite them to try it. Nearly everyone will at least hold it, and those who do smile when they experience RST in action. Those who try a putt or two invariably comment on how well RST works, how great the impact feels, and how “that’s a beautiful putter.” The most negative thing I hear is something like “I can’t use a center shafted putter, but that’s nice.”

When I was gaming the Giant M1t, a guy who tried it snapped a pic of the sole.

Randoms on the course ask “What is that?” I briefly explain the basics of RST and my MGDF and invite them to try it. Nearly everyone will at least hold it, and those who do smile when they experience RST in action. Those who try a putt or two invariably comment on how well RST works, how great the impact feels, and how “that’s a beautiful putter.” The most negative thing I hear is something like “I can’t use a center shafted putter, but that’s nice.”

When I was gaming the Giant M1t, a guy who tried it snapped a pic of the sole.
So cool! That is awesome. Thanks @Reframmellator. Appreciate the support. #family #teamseemore

Do you have friends that just use a SeeMore putter as a training aid?
I know a few that when things go sideways with the putter, will often bag a SeeMore to get their putting dialed back in. I still have a few in the putter collection, and always enjoy rolling my SeeMore to work on alignment. RST is without a doubt one of the best alignment aides in putting, but also one of the best training aides as well.

I know a few that when things go sideways with the putter, will often bag a SeeMore to get their putting dialed back in. I still have a few in the putter collection, and always enjoy rolling my SeeMore to work on alignment. RST is without a doubt one of the best alignment aides in putting, but also one of the best training aides as well.
Love it! Many are contacting about using as a practice tool as well as playing with it. Funny this is what ZJ started to do with a SeeMore. He first used as a practice putter and then put it into play.

Part of why I will always have one, or ten, SeeMore’s in the collection.
James, how many of your high school golfers end up using a SeeMore? Just curious.

When I was coaching JV boys, I always had a FGP or FGP2 available for practice. Most could've putted much better with those than their own putters, but didn't want to switch.

James, how many of your high school golfers end up using a SeeMore? Just curious.

When I was coaching JV boys, I always had a FGP or FGP2 available for practice. Most could've putted much better with those than their own putters, but didn't want to switch.
No longer coaching, but, usually it was 2-3, most of the time younger players or those learning the game. As the program grew, there were more kids going and getting fit.

But, there were always a couple in my trunk as well for practice work.

Back