SeeMore Putters Thread

I have three out on loan to friends but took a few snapshots.

This is one of the first ever produced by SeeMore Co.

a6f86a90-9b23-0f60.jpg

My very first SeeMore ever. Had two and gave one to a buddy.

a6f86a90-9b73-edb6.jpg

M-1 Model

a6f86a90-9bca-43e4.jpg

mFGP2 Private Reserve

a6f86a90-9c37-4120.jpg

mFGP Carbon Steel Private Reserve. My favorite.

a6f86a90-9c98-acce.jpg

DB4 Model

a6f86a90-9cf0-f007.jpg

M3b Long Shaft

a6f86a90-9f28-4194.jpg

Group Photo

a6f86a90-9f93-26c4.jpg

TapAhoy!

Last edited:
Great pics SMG!

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Great stuff SMG!

Thanks guys. I just added a couple more.
TapAhoy!

I'm digging this thread, these are some beautiful putters. I may have to invest.
How should I go about it?

I'm digging this thread, these are some beautiful putters. I may have to invest.

I'm right there with you. SeeMore seems to make some great putters, and I don't want to miss out on a great putter. I shot them an email tonight and hopefully will hear back from them soon.

Does the M3b come in a short shaft?

Good thread idea. I'll get pics of my SeeMores up.

I now have putter envy

It does Freddie. It is the m3 model. Great putter. They also have an m5 which has a different sight line set up.

TapAhoy!

Give em a call Freddie, they are just awesome people that do nothing but help out. You wouldn't regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ask for John Higgins when you call Freddie. He is awesome to work with. I was up there a couple weeks ago.

TapAhoy!

That Ms3 and MS5 are so sweet. I'll be calling tomorrow. I need to roll one before buying, hopefully they can point me in he right direction.
Thanks for starting this thread

Ask for John Higgins when you call Freddie. He is awesome to work with. I was up there a couple weeks ago.

TapAhoy!

Thank you sir....

I checked out their website for quite a while and now I'm pretty sure I need to call them tomorrow. I want one very badly. Do you guys think it is important to get a face balanced putter if I am trying to use a SBST stroke?

They can best answer that JConn. Amazing what they con do over the phone.

TapAhoy!

Loving my FGP and FGP2. I'm gonna start looking into getting some of their more rarer models. Awesome thread and I'm suprised it hasn't been done sooner. :)

I am using an older original FGP. It is absolutely the best putter I've ever picked up. I tried one other SeeMore (can't remember which one) but the FGP felt better to me. I don't have any pics and it is getting a little worn. Is there anywhere to send it to get a touch-up done on it. I don't trust myself to do it.

I love, love, LOVE my ONEcs. Won't post pics here because JMan has them posted on the first page, but it's REALLY helped my putting and gotten me addicted to the feel of a milled face putter.

I love that this one hit 5 pages already. Too awesome! I feel special...hehe.

What an amazing thread, here's my baby, an FGP original:
IMG_1359.jpg

IceyShanks-FGP3.jpg

Aaaaaand just like that while conversing with Jim he had Alex hit me up to set up the adjustments on the SB2. Very nice, very quick, and the price is downright amazing. SeeMore is tremendous tot heir customers.

Once I get my fully custom SeeMore FGP finished up i'll post a couple pic in here. You can see build progress pics in the Custom SeeMore FGP thread. It doesnt look like traditional SeeMore...

Back