SeeMore Putters Thread

You're making me want an X series SO bad dude.. I've got my eye on an X2.

I'm super impressed with how the X3 sets up, alignment lines like the mFGP2 and a slightly deeper flange. Just fits the eye well and flows through the stroke well.

Just rolling the snot out of the rock dude. Pace was just SPOT ON the entire 9, even dropped a 21 footer for eagle.

Wow tough to beat that!

I like plumbers neck. Gonna try to do without it. My setup feels a little weird at address, guessing since I've never used a straight shaft.

It was one of those where all I could do is chuckle. Smooooooooooooth roll.

I wish they had some locally to roll.. The M2 and the X2 seem to be very similar. I wonder if I can convince myself to acquire one rather than both (for now) hahaha!

I see the M3 war was checking out is back on the Bay

War I gamed a M3 today.

I wish they had some locally to roll.. The M2 and the X2 seem to be very similar. I wonder if I can convince myself to acquire one rather than both (for now) hahaha!

The X2 is more like the m1 with the CS....the m2 is more offset I believe from looking at the pics of the m2 and comparing my m1 and X2.

War I gamed a M3 today.
I do believe I miss out on all the good rounds of golf and I live in the freaking state

The X2 is more like the m1 with the CS....the m2 is more offset I believe from looking at the pics of the m2 and comparing my m1 and X2.

You got it, the M2 is just more heel shafted, M1 is true center shafted.

Heel Shafted, that's what I ment! Thanks Jman..

Got the Ultra Slim on my Si2 tonight. LOVE it!

That has me leaning M2 then.. I thought it looked a touch different but couldn't place it.. Thought it was just the style of the head.

That has me leaning M2 then.. I thought it looked a touch different but couldn't place it.. Thought it was just the style of the head.

Nope, just more heel shafted. JB adores that one, its his go-to putter.

The Z-Series are both shafted the same way.

Nope, just more heel shafted. JB adores that one, its his go-to putter.

The Z-Series are both shafted the same way.

I really like the raised bumpers.. I'm talking myself into something I had previously talked myself into hahaha

I just can't wait for my PTM1 to get here next week. The added weight will make the shape an all new putter to me.

I just can't wait for my PTM1 to get here next week. The added weight will make the shape an all new putter to me.

We all know how much you will like that rounded sole.

No LH :(

I went in for a new pair of shoes, but at one point had the Si1 and FGP both in my hand at a great price. But common sense prevailed, and I ordered the shoes before my feet get so bad that I can't walk anymore.

Maybe next week............

What weight did you go with? I went with 350g for the Bronze I sent in, it's a world of difference, I love it!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

What weight did you go with? I went with 350g for the Bronze I sent in, it's a world of difference, I love it!

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

355g, its my preferred weight on a putter!

I went in for a new pair of shoes, but at one point had the Si1 and FGP both in my hand at a great price. But common sense prevailed, and I ordered the shoes before my feet get so bad that I can't walk anymore.

Maybe next week............

get your "SI' on Bullitt!

Back