SeeMore Putters Thread

The use of "zed" pleases me entirely too much.

This thread has been going nuts lately. Well done THPers. well done.

Miss you

The use of "zed" pleases me entirely too much.

This thread has been going nuts lately. Well done THPers. well done.
It's not a bad thing that Alex has memorized my mailing address, correct?

Well since you couldn't pull the trigger I figured it was fair game. I just got off the phone with Alex................Wait for it :alien:

Spoiler
And picked-up my Private Reserve and Zed series headcovers

That's funny! About to AT&T Alex!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Every time I go to call Alex I get busy. Wth what time do they close?

Usually 5 for him. I set up a call with him after 5 because I was at work till then so he gave me his cell

SeeMore Putters Thread

I just tried and got his voicemail. I will call first thing in the am! It's my fault for pondering till 1. On the bright side I get to ponder customizing one more night.

Alex just sent me his cell #. Now that is customer service! Calling him now.

Ok I know I've been blowing this thread up. But I have to let you guys know. MY NEW PUTTER IS ORDERED!

I will post a pic when it's here. Will take a few days longer. Because of me being picky. Lol plus I got another secret that I'm excited about. Will reveal when putter is here.

First real round after my first SPi lesson. 3 three putts and finished the day with a glorious 4 putt bogey on a par 5 I hit in two (which doesn't happen often). 40 total putts. Could not drop anything outside of tap in range. Burned the edge all day, including a few birdies inside 5 feet. My stroke did start to feel better after the first five or six holes. Made good contact. Just misreads or bad lines. They are very tough greens, however, with a lot of undulation, nary a flat spot to be found, and only my second round there in two years. It will come.

First real round after my first SPi lesson. 3 three putts and finished the day with a glorious 4 putt bogey on a par 5 I hit in two (which doesn't happen often). 40 total putts. Could not drop anything outside of tap in range. Burned the edge all day, including a few birdies inside 5 feet. My stroke did start to feel better after the first five or six holes. Made good contact. Just misreads or bad lines. They are very tough greens, however, with a lot of undulation, nary a flat spot to be found, and only my second round there in two years. It will come.

Don't sweat it dude. Have to TRUST RST! Once you get it you will realize its greatness. One day boom it will click and look out. #drainingthem I find that if I line up my ball. Then second guess my original thought,and change my read, I almost always miss. For me it's trusting your first read.

Don't sweat it dude. Have to TRUST RST! Once you get it you will realize its greatness. One day boom it will click and look out. #drainingthem I find that if I line up my ball. Then second guess my original thought,and change my read, I almost always miss. For me it's trusting your first read.

This is what I'm really trying to get myself to do. I have a bad habit of second guessing myself after I set up to putt. I'm getting better at it, but it's still tough for me.

Guys-

After reading all the great feedback about See More putters I'm now interested in learning more and hopefully finding a new putter. If anyone has any information on who in the Houston, Texas area is a recommended See More fitter I would appreciate it.

iPhone 5 Tappin

I have been thinking about my new putter all day! I am the most impatient person in the world.

Guys-

After reading all the great feedback about See More putters I'm now interested in learning more and hopefully finding a new putter. If anyone has any information on who in the Houston, Texas area is a recommended See More fitter I would appreciate it.

iPhone 5 Tappin

Here is a good place to start your search: http://www.seemore.com/locator/instructors/

Hi. I think of new putters and putting lessons, the same as drug withdrawal.
The impatience, the strange reactions, the second guessing, the need to go back, the need to go forward.
Hold and go through the withdrawal and it will all be better at the end.

In today's mail.....

1424339_10151853018828401_550159386_n.jpg

558662_10151853018408401_2040729241_n.jpg

There's one more that will be on the way next week. And that will conclude my Seemore collection, for awhile anyway.

Well got my FGP2 out on the course for the first time and man I've never hit so many 1 putts. When putting tonight I just had a better feel and seemed like I could line up the putts better. Now if I can continue this that would be great.

Well got my FGP2 out on the course for the first time and man I've never hit so many 1 putts. When putting tonight I just had a better feel and seemed like I could line up the putts better. Now if I can continue this that would be great.
Its great, isnt it! I had such an increase in confidence after just one round and it has grown since then. Imagine how we will be feeling after the event in June!

Oh yeah man I can't wait for that. Once we get fitted with the right putter and checked out that were using it correctly were going to be some crazy putter dudes. Now if I could just stop topping my hybrid, low irons and woods I would be good.
Its great, isnt it! I had such an increase in confidence after just one round and it has grown since then. Imagine how we will be feeling after the event in June!

Wow man you are getting one heck of collection. Are they mostly just for looks and just to say you have one or you actually use all of them?
In today's mail.....

1424339_10151853018828401_550159386_n.jpg

558662_10151853018408401_2040729241_n.jpg

There's one more that will be on the way next week. And that will conclude my Seemore collection, for awhile anyway.

I own five now but these two are just so damn special!

IMG_20131119_235649_zps288379c2.jpg

Back