SeeMore Putters Thread

Some nice putting numbers cookie. Its amazing what some comfort and confidence can do for putting. When I switched back to my Si2 mid-season my putting confidence sky rocketed. Congrats on the new found comfort!!

I've always thought you'd like the m5x if some extended time was spent with it.

The question was brought up over the weekend regarding the differences between the stainless steel FGP and the carbon steel FGP. I am fortunate enough to have a stainless steel mFGP and a carbon steel PTM1. I snapped some pics to show some of the aesthetic differences. They may be minor, but they are there.

The putter on the left is always the mFGP

In general, it looks to me that the stainless steel mFGP is more "squared off" than the carbon steel PTM1. Again, minor differences I wouldn't favor either one based solely on these differences

Thanks blu. I see what you meant now. Appreciate you taking the time.

Carbon ptm maybe counterbalanced depends on what they can do as far a grip.

I love my s.s 2.0. Im just not sure if its long enough for a counterbalanced option. So in the middle of emailing with them about that.

This will make the 4th seemore to the family, but the first with the "new putter" smell. Gotta love bonus checks and fiancé who supportd my addiction :)

The 17" Winn grips have a nice, uniform thickness with no taper that felt similar to the Superstrokes IMO.

Really thinking about the pure big dog grip. After research it width is in between the 1.0 and 2.0 s.s.

I just dont know how many to order as ive got one seemore one the way, talking to a member about another one and probably pulling the trigger on another one from seemore.
#needseemoreintervention

The Edwin watts 50% off sale on seemore's just got me. I have no need for another putter and may not keep it, but I got a ptm3 platinum for $85.

The Edwin watts 50% off sale on seemore's just got me. I have no need for another putter and may not keep it, but I got a ptm3 platinum for $85.

Dont think you ever NEED another putter, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt find abandoned Seemores a good home.

Dont think you ever NEED another putter, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt find abandoned Seemores a good home.

Just to help with your #seemoreintervention as of last night there was a Z3 on the Bay for a decent opening bid.....

Edit: Just checked smoked diamond, less than 2 days left. I already have a Z3c so I thought I would just be an enabler.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Just to help with your #seemoreintervention as of last night there was a Z3 on the Bay for a decent opening bid.....

Edit: Just checked smoked diamond, less than 2 days left. I already have a Z3c so I thought I would just be an enabler.

And I assure you if it was a center shaft it would be on the watch list :) Seen it two days ago :cool:

Where's the link on that one?

May be in store only, they're going out of business and I stopped by after class today.

Its on my watch list. Mallets make me drool...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

So today I created a custom seemore. Those who are traditional ...dont read.

I wanted to add some weight aand counterbalance my OneCs. I also wanted to try my hand at putting an extension in.

So I lengthened her to 38.5 inches, just shy of the belly. Inserted a clevis pin and put a 21" superstroke 1.0 on her. She is absolutely great for me. The weight of a counterbalanced mallet and you can still feel the head throught.

Sox fan stopped by so I could use the air to pull off some grips for gim. He gave me the weirdest look at first, but did pick it up for a second go around.

He also did something very remarkable but that for another thread.

I wanted to add some weight aand counterbalance my OneCs. I also wanted to try my hand at putting an extension in.

So I lengthened her to 38.5 inches, just shy of the belly. Inserted a clevis pin and put a 21" superstroke 1.0 on her. She is absolutely great for me. The weight of a counterbalanced mallet and you can still feel the head throught.

Sox fan stopped by so I could use the air to pull off some grips for gim. He gave me the weirdest look at first, but did pick it up for a second go around.

Nothing scary about that to anyone IMO, hell I use bolts as counterweights in all of mine. If you enjoy it then all is well.

Just imagine the weight of a mx5 in a onecs...lol.

However the practice strokes today felt so solid. Definitely a keeper.

Didnt quite know where to put this but I think this is a good place. So a few days back SeeMore posted a SPi/Aimpoint school at a local course here for in May. I was looking into it but to be honest, it was a little too much money for me. I had emailed the person who was running it, Paul Kaster. He is a local SPi instructor. We ended up emailing back and forth and I was asking him about private SPi lessons. He asked me some questions and I wanted to kind of let him know what I was hoping to get out of this so I let him know about THP and how I would be competing in the MC and asked if he had an suggestions on time frame and planning of lessons. His response was pretty damn awesome and I wanted to share this with you guys:

I'm familiar with THP and their relationship with SeeMore and the Morgan Cup. I am also a Bridgestone staff professional and the company has been very involved in both. Congrats on the chance to play in that event - it's supposed to be a lot of fun!

I recommend you come for a session at the beginning of the season and we can do an assessment and give you some things to work on. Then you can come back for an "eval"/refresher about a month before the tournament. As you know, golf is a motor learning sport so you always want to give yourself some time to allow the practice to take hold and avoid having technical thoughts during competition. If you need a little touch up before you leave we can talk about that then.

I believe in and teach in the SPi system but I can do that with any putter. If you need help selecting a Callaway model what will give you the best chance for success, just let me know.

Congrats again on the opportunity! I coach a lot of competitive players and I would enjoy helping you make the most of the experience.

All the best,

Paul

To say that I am excited to work with Paul would be an understatement. Working on a schedule with him right now to get things started. Just another example of how far of a reach THP has through some of the amazing relationships they have formed over the years.

I love that response. He sounds completely tuned in to what you're looking for.

I love that response. He sounds completely tuned in to what you're looking for.

Yes sir. We are scheduled for the beginning of April and in the meantime he is going to do some research and find an Odyssey that will help me translate over from RST easily. I am freaking pumped for this.

Very nice Dev. Sounds like a great fit.

Wow Ricky...that sounds incredible.

I am definitely classified as a traditionalist (which is why I went by to get grips blown off to take out the back weighting experiment I tried and decided it wasn't for me) and was shocked that the long, heavy thing he made actually felt pretty good. And I did go back for a second round of swinging it because I thought that my initial impression may have been inaccurate but it was not...hahaha

Didnt quite know where to put this but I think this is a good place. So a few days back SeeMore posted a SPi/Aimpoint school at a local course here for in May. I was looking into it but to be honest, it was a little too much money for me. I had emailed the person who was running it, Paul Kaster. He is a local SPi instructor. We ended up emailing back and forth and I was asking him about private SPi lessons. He asked me some questions and I wanted to kind of let him know what I was hoping to get out of this so I let him know about THP and how I would be competing in the MC and asked if he had an suggestions on time frame and planning of lessons. His response was pretty damn awesome and I wanted to share this with you guys:

To say that I am excited to work with Paul would be an understatement. Working on a schedule with him right now to get things started. Just another example of how far of a reach THP has through some of the amazing relationships they have formed over the years.

Ricky that's an amazing response buddy. So excited for you!!

Any of you guys win that $200 z3 on the bay? I really wish I had bid on it...

Back