SeeMore Putters Thread

What would be your "Holy Grail" of SeeMore putters? If you could wave "the magic wand", what would it look like?

just a little more weight in the head of my db4...

What would be your "Holy Grail" of SeeMore putters? If you could wave "the magic wand", what would it look like?
- Si3 head shape but maybe slightly softened where the topline meets the face.
- I used to think copper insert but now I gravitate toward the Tour Platinum face milling.
- A blue or teal SeeMore dot.
- a little toe hang.
- some kind of torched or chocolate finish.
- a site dot, no flange line.

I may have put some thought in to this before 😁.

Also, I may have bought another SeeMore yesterday.

Pics or it didn’t happen
It will be here in a couple of days but I snagged a M7 Tour Platinum yesterday. I've tried several SeeMore's but never a blade style so I'm pretty excited to see how it works.

It will be here in a couple of days but I snagged a M7 Tour Platinum yesterday. I've tried several SeeMore's but never a blade style so I'm pretty excited to see how it works.
Nice. I have been on the seemore page multiple times in the past week. M7 is a beauty.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Nice. I have been on the seemore page multiple times in the past week. M7 is a beauty.
Thanks man. I think I may end up selling the M5 HT though once it comes in. It's an awesome looking and feeling putter and I putt pretty well with it but I need to embrace the fact that I'm never going to get along with that kind of shape long term.

Thanks man. I think I may end up selling the M5 HT though once it comes in. It's an awesome looking and feeling putter and I putt pretty well with it but I need to embrace the fact that I'm never going to get along with that kind of shape long term.
I support that decision.

I am having a lot of fun with the FGP I bought but I think I need a little less toe hang then the 90 degrees of the FGP.

I support that decision.

I am having a lot of fun with the FGP I bought but I think I need a little less toe hang then the 90 degrees of the FGP.
Oh yeah, I could see that being a bit too drastic. I would think you could find a pretty great happy medium option.

I know you and I have talked about this but I love having a putter in the bag that acts almost like training wheels. Having that little extra assurance and one less variable to think about is huge.

Oh yeah, I could see that being a bit too drastic. I would think you could find a pretty great happy medium option.

I know you and I have talked about this but I love having a putter in the bag that acts almost like training wheels. Having that little extra assurance and one less variable to think about is huge.
Yes sir. I love how easy and repeatable it is at set up. It is rock solid at address as well. I know all I have to do is make a good swing.

Golf shops still not open around here but when they do I will be rolling some Seemore’s.

Yes sir. I love how easy and repeatable it is at set up. It is rock solid at address as well. I know all I have to do is make a good swing.

Golf shops still not open around here but when they do I will be rolling some Seemore’s.

keep up the solid work!

I got this beauty out for some rolls over lunch and was really happy with what I saw. Good feel, a nice roll and I think it's a great looking putter overall.

3F31C60C-CD1B-4B46-9D84-59174103E734.jpeg67297436-3649-4BDA-9901-4EA4B5976E29.jpeg3185D937-820D-4C8D-BC30-04A2CA5D7AD4.jpeg3C543DD3-4FD5-49AC-B647-10066C2579EE.jpeg

I was listening to the SeeMore podcast tonight while mowing and really enjoyed listening to Pat O'Brien in episode 24. Hearing him talk about visualizing and putting more freely and basically letting your hands and arms do the work was excellent. His style seems like something I would really enjoy.

I was listening to the SeeMore podcast tonight while mowing and really enjoyed listening to Pat O'Brien in episode 24. Hearing him talk about visualizing and putting more freely and basically letting your hands and arms do the work was excellent. His style seems like something I would really enjoy.

KEV - thanks for the note. Appreciate you listening. Feel free to leave a review and share the podcast. Have a great Friday! POB is the best!!

28 putts is good right? I think the M7 has definitely earned a spot in the bag for awhile. That was easily my best putting round in many, many rounds.

28 putts is good right? I think the M7 has definitely earned a spot in the bag for awhile. That was easily my best putting round in many, many rounds.
28 putts is fantastic! Awesome putting day for you. Great work - keep it work! What worked best for you during that round?

28 putts is fantastic! Awesome putting day for you. Great work - keep it work! What worked best for you during that round?
I was super impressed by how good my distance control was the whole round. I can't remember the last time it was that good. I had one putt in particular, about a 20 footer, downhill, left to right slider that had me shaking a bit. I could easily have blown it by 10 feet but I was able to snuggle it up to about 6 inches for the tap in.

It could have been even less putts if I could have read the break better. I had two or three that I barely missed on the high side after reading too much break. I'm still super happy with that performance though and can't wait for my next round with it.

Played for the first time in 4 months and first time with SeeMore Nashville - 3 birds, 2- 30 footers with the putter on the front nine. Since I was not in golf shape, faltered on the back, but putter was great on distance control. Had a 50 footer lip out on 17. Oh, well... it was fun to play. Putter did lots of good things. And a lesson with Pat O'Brien a few months ago, helped, a lot.

I may have just increased my Seemore putter collection. FGP2 inbound.

Knew you would approve. Thanks for the influencing.
You're welcome 😁. It's been pretty nice seeing my putting improve since putting one in my bag again.

Back