SeeMore Putters Thread

On a scale of 1(never) to 10 (all the time), how often do you practice putting?
Going to do a lot more this winter. My putting struggles were real this year. Looking for a good mat, the 6' putt out is just ok, want something a bit bigger.

Going to do a lot more this winter. My putting struggles were real this year. Looking for a good mat, the 6' putt out is just ok, want something a bit bigger.
Mat is on order. Looking forward to winter practice!!

On a scale of 1(never) to 10 (all the time), how often do you practice putting?

5/6. I have a Big Moss I just installed and the putt out trainer/mat combo. I used to practice more before we got my office re-carpeted with high enough pile that the ball doesn't roll worth a darn.

I took off the Golf Pride Tour SNSR grip I had on the PTM3 and threw on a lampkin pistol grip that came with the Cleveland Huntington Beach putter. I felt, and confirmed by SeeMore customer service, that the bigger grip was holding the face open at impact, and I think it was really affecting my stroke. Well, the smaller grip seemed to help. I was seeing some of the best rolling putts from all distances. Nice thing with triple track is you can really tell if you got a good roll off the putter. Really hoping my SeeMore can be the weapon it has been in the past.

I took off the Golf Pride Tour SNSR grip I had on the PTM3 and threw on a lampkin pistol grip that came with the Cleveland Huntington Beach putter. I felt, and confirmed by SeeMore customer service, that the bigger grip was holding the face open at impact, and I think it was really affecting my stroke. Well, the smaller grip seemed to help. I was seeing some of the best rolling putts from all distances. Nice thing with triple track is you can really tell if you got a good roll off the putter. Really hoping my SeeMore can be the weapon it has been in the past.

Always here for you! Keep us posted.

What size Tour SNSR grip did you have? I don't think of mine as oversized (but I have the smallest version on my SeeMore & love it)

What size Tour SNSR grip did you have? I don't think of mine as oversized (but I have the smallest version on my SeeMore & love it)
I had the 140cc. The bigger red one.

Makes sense. I know when I took putting lessons from Chris Carfangia (Pine Lakes, Hubbard OH) he was not a fan of oversize grips on putters - in his opinion you lost a lot of feel on putts. I'd never used a large grip before & after that I decided to stick with his advice.

Makes sense. I know when I took putting lessons from Chris Carfangia (Pine Lakes, Hubbard OH) he was not a fan of oversize grips on putters - in his opinion you lost a lot of feel on putts. I'd never used a large grip before & after that I decided to stick with his advice.

Chris is a great guy! Anybody have any putting lessons lately? or planning on taking some this winter?? How are you going to be working on your putting these next few months?

Anything new coming out from SeeMore?? Anything that is a must have? Still have my collection and the M6 is still draining putts.

Just picked up a 4 metre matt today so I can try and get my putting to the next level this winter.
I might not be able to play except on weekends but if I can improve my putting then that's half the battle really.
5a2601521c19cdc1ef9888a4428e0c8c.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Just picked up a 4 metre matt today so I can try and get my putting to the next level this winter.
I might not be able to play except on weekends but if I can improve my putting then that's half the battle really.
5a2601521c19cdc1ef9888a4428e0c8c.jpg

Looks great! How does it roll? Love the gamers! Two fantastic ones there.

Looks great! How does it roll? Love the gamers! Two fantastic ones there.
Rolls really nice.
Glad I got it as it really highlight some faults in my stroke.
I seem to have been pulling back outwards!
Combined with the mirror and slowing down my stroke has added a lot of consistency. Early days but glad I'm taking my putting more seriously.

Rolls really nice.
Glad I got it as it really highlight some faults in my stroke.
I seem to have been pulling back outwards!
Combined with the mirror and slowing down my stroke has added a lot of consistency. Early days but glad I'm taking my putting more seriously.

Keep up the great work!! :)

Yes let’s see some more pictures of that!

I was fit into the Mini Giant Deep Flange today. Looking forward to my order coming in. Just wish there were more headcover options

I was fit into the Mini Giant Deep Flange today. Looking forward to my order coming in. Just wish there were more headcover options

This was great. Where did you have your putter fitting? How did it go? Will make a note about the head cover options and send it to the boss.
Thanks again for your support.

This was great. Where did you have your putter fitting? How did it go? Will make a note about the head cover options and send it to the boss.
Thanks again for your support.
The fit took place at Club Champion. Using triple track balls, it was extremely noticeable that I was able to put a consistent roll better than the other options.

Last edited:
Back