SeeMore Putters Thread

Oh yeeaahhh!!!

EAA31ACE-CF4A-454E-BB9F-9B8813E1848B.jpegBA29CE18-73A5-44D2-98E2-9ACC5410BCDD.jpegAAE2D1BD-F01D-4BA8-BE7D-6C67579A82D8.jpeg

I have to say the SeeMore team is awesome to work with. Brandon has been extremely helpful and great to work with on multiple occasions. I'm my experiences they have ranked right up there as one of the best when it comes to taking care of customers. I can't recommend them enough.

• Appreciation
Reactions: KEV
Just a couple brothers hanging out.

A585141F-22A5-40F9-A1F7-128594ECDB0F.jpeg
82A28EB7-1850-4B9B-BCBF-4DD42FC61F21.jpeg
BB06A654-CD85-4BB2-AF00-E55D0899FD5E.jpeg

And of course a family picture.
CDA473F6-4297-4287-A677-151A09470BA7.jpeg

I definitely prefer the black

Reactions: KEV
Question for the THP family...if you were on the "couch" of a Sports Psychologist and you only have one question to ask about your putting, what would it be? 🤔

Question for the THP family...if you were on the "couch" of a Sports Psychologist and you only have one question to ask about your putting, what would it be? 🤔
What separates the good players from the great players, when the good players have more talent?

"why cant I read a putt"??

What is the true impact of confidence on the putting green?

What is the true impact of confidence on the putting green?
I wonder about this a lot. Seems like when I have confidence, every 6 footer drops, but when I'm lacking even a gimme is a knee knocker :oops:

I wonder about this a lot. Seems like when I have confidence, every 6 footer drops, but when I'm lacking even a gimme is a knee knocker :oops:
But when you break it down to its parts, you're still just picking a line, speed, and stroke at which you think the ball will go in. So what is it about confidence that allows you to pick that line/speed/stroke combination better?

But when you break it down to its parts, you're still just picking a line, speed, and stroke at which you think the ball will go in. So what is it about confidence that allows you to pick that line/speed/stroke combination better?
I agree, nothing changes about the shot. But when the pressure is on, the hole seems smaller, and I'm sure there is some hesitation that affects the swing, but the psychology behind it would be interesting to dive into!

I'm not sure if it's that you pick it better, or if it's just that you fully commit to it when you're confident, and thus stroke it better.

It is easy for me. How do I forget about the outcome. I am very good on the practice green but get jumpy on the golf course sometimes and I know it is because I am thinking about what happens if I miss. I don't play golf for a living so it really doesn't matter but it gets in my brain. I need to putt like the results don't matter.

How can a person get over missing a short putt (2-3 feet) to make sure it doesn't mentally shake them later on?

Question for sports shrink:

What should I focus on over a putt?:oops:

Last edited:
Oooh. Sports Shrink.

I would ask him/her how to make missing a 3 ft putt feel the same as a 10 ft putt.

Oooh. Sports Shrink.

I would ask him/her how to make missing a 3 ft putt feel the same as a 10 ft putt.

That is in the same vein as my comment. You don’t feel bad about missing a 10 footer so why do you feel bad about a 3 footer. If I could forget about the outcome I would be a much better putter.

That is in the same vein as my comment. You don’t feel bad about missing a 10 footer so why do you feel bad about a 3 footer. If I could forget about the outcome I would be a much better putter.

I mean the answer is pretty obvious. The expectation is less on the longer putt, but I still want to feel better about it haha.

Back