SeeMore SPi Cyber Coach

That is freaking cool. I love the pictures to assist with helping towards your goals.

Agreed, that side photo with the shaft plane really helps me get a better idea of what's supposed to happen.

This looks awesome! Is this something that could be done all indoors (winter time) or does it require practice/videos outdoors? It would be harder to practice actual putting but I think you could get a solid stroke set up inside.

Thats pretty helpful that you can do that with a instructor for helping your putting. Good luck to you and your putting

Howzat, can you provide a brief summary of you as a putter, pre-SPi? Putts per round? Typical misses?

Holy cow, that is awesome analysis, I don't even get that from coaches here locally, let alone remotely!!!

I love this thread already. An SPi fitting/lesson is already high on my priority list, but it looks like I'll be picking up some things to look for/work on in the meantime from this thread.

This looks awesome! Is this something that could be done all indoors (winter time) or does it require practice/videos outdoors? It would be harder to practice actual putting but I think you could get a solid stroke set up inside.

I think you can get a lot out of this indoors if that was all you could do. Working on set-up is so important and often overlooked. What I like best about the SPi system if I can ever master it is the repeatable set-up but will take some serious work as the photos show.

Howzat, can you provide a brief summary of you as a putter, pre-SPi? Putts per round? Typical misses?

Before going to the SPi method I was very hunched over and had my eyes over the ball instead of inside. I was previously using a 34" putter and was fit to a 37" putter by an SPi instructor. I never really keep any stats prior to this but my typical miss is a push and I would say I average around 34 putts a round.

Practice time. I will be working on my posture primarily today which should help fix most of the issues Ben pointed out. I am also going to order a plane board for some drills that should help me work on getting into the right position and keep the putter on the correct path.

That is an awesome analysis he provided. I think putting is going to be my main practice time over the winter. My putting stroke is not really repeatable right now. Plus I have a 20 year old putter that I have no confidence in.

That is an awesome analysis he provided. I think putting is going to be my main practice time over the winter. My putting stroke is not really repeatable right now. Plus I have a 20 year old putter that I have no confidence in.

The photos are just the start. He has already filmed several personal videos for me and is planning to shoot more including some new drills to work on. Still working on getting those videos up on THP and some screen shots of the website we are using to communicate. This is far more personal and interactive than I expected for some reason.

Agreed, that side photo with the shaft plane really helps me get a better idea of what's supposed to happen.

Agree...

what was the first thing I did after seeing Erik's pics...grab the SeeMore and compare. Come on...you know you all did it too!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Spent a little over an hour working on my set up and posture. I really need to focus on keeping my shoulders back as they tend to want to slouch forward. Uploaded some videos directly to the edufii app which was quick and easy using the iPhone. Looking forward to Ben's feedback to see if I made any progress.

Last edited:
That is really interesting Howzat, because my shoulders (me) have the same issue. Constantly I want to slouch a bit.

That is really interesting Howzat, because my shoulders (me) have the same issue. Constantly I want to slouch a bit.

I think it will be the tough habit to break. It needs to be something I focus on all the time and that way it will become more natural. Some of the teachings from my previous lessons are flooding back to me so I expect some quick progress from the initial videos I sent.

Me thinks I might need to save a bit of money and do this. While one on one is always nice, it's not fun to forget half of it. This seems like you could go back and watch said videos and read those points over and over when needed

I like this alot, I have been tempted to go SeeMore lately but the one thing I hated is no SPi instructors anywhere close....this will solve that issue...cant wait to follow along Erik.

Me thinks I might need to save a bit of money and do this. While one on one is always nice, it's not fun to forget half of it. This seems like you could go back and watch said videos and read those points over and over when needed

I want to spend some more time with the site before I get into more detail about it but it really seems to work well for this type of instruction. Having a record of everything right in front of you is both great for having easy access to all the information but has also been terrific motivation so far.

It is nice to see the improvement I felt with today's practice is backed up by the video:

medium_img_zps31fe53b2.jpg

Some great stuff so far Howzat. The pics are awesome and very illustrative of what you need to work on.

So cool to see this in the latest SeeMore email!!!
SPi and The Hackers Paradise have teamed up to have a THP forum member experiece the SeeMore Elite - SPi Cyber Coach first hand. Click HERE to follow the progress.

START NOW to begin your SeeMore Elite - SPi Cyber Coach - experience!!

I am on information overload after the videos Ben sent me today. I will get some videos posted up today and will have much more to come as I work through the first round of drills this week.

Here is the welcome video I got from my Cyber Coach Ben Pellicani:

Here is the welcome video I got from my Cyber Coach Ben Pellicani:

Awesome looking program. I will definitely be following along. I am sort of in the same boat as jman, as I was going to the same instructor. But I do have options in the DFW area. But this program sounds fantastic. I really like that you can go back and watch the videos over repeatedly, which would help over the course of time.
Good luck with the program.

Back