Sergio DQ'D on European Tour

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
For serious breach of the rules of golf after he damaged a few greens after hacking it out lumps on the greens in frustration.
He has issued an apology respecting the decision that was made.

May not be a popular sentiment on here but he's moved up the Dbag rankings list for me.

For serious breach of the rules of golf after he damaged a few greens after hacking it out lumps on the greens in frustration.
He has issued an apology.

May not be a popular sentiment on here but he's moved up the Dbag rankings list for me.

a few greens? like, he got pissed on one green and took out a clump. then got pissed on another green and took out a clump. then got pissed on ANOTHER green and took out a clump???

we all great frustrated, but that's some next level hissy fit sh1t right there.

a few greens? like, he got pissed on one green and took out a clump. then got pissed on another green and took out a clump. then got pissed on ANOTHER green and took out a clump???

Absolutely. Sounds like it wasn't just 1 isolated incident.

I've never really cared for Sergio, going back to his tantrums when he was first on the tour. Sounds like he hasn't really changed very much.

I heard the greens were so slow that the Saudis could dismember another reporter in less time than it takes to get a 30 footer to the hole.

Bad on Sergio, but part of me says Good on Sergio.

I was rooting for him when he won the Masters down the stretch, it was a fun moment. But let's be honest, he's had the history of being a little b!tch.

I was rooting for him when he won the Masters down the stretch, it was a fun moment. But let's be honest, he's had the history of being a little b!tch.

Yea this isn’t anything new with him. You are who you are, can only hide it so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't shoot the messenger lol. Can't wait to see the video. Wasn't s huge fan of his before and now definitely not.

Ever since he spit in the cup have I not cared for this dude....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Between this latest incident and his spitting in a cup at Doral, Sergio really is kind of douchy.

Absolutely accurate. It's a bad look and the pattern is very apparent.

I've been a big Sergio fan but I'm sort of scared to see the footage. It cant be good.

Between this latest incident and his spitting in a cup at Doral, Sergio really is kind of douchy.

Regarding Sergio spitting in the cup at Doral, for that he should have been suspended from the Tour for a year.

Do you think he was watching fellow Spaniard Rahm's tantrums and said "Hold my beer!" Seriously, I didn't like him early in his career for some of his antics but found myself rooting for him lately. I guess he is back to his D bag ways.

He’s always been a bit of a whiner. Seems like it might have reached a new level!

Ugh hating hearing this kind of news!

f356ce63098ab08815df63c46e3e3373.jpg

He has been near the top of the Dbag list for me since I watched him in person during the US Open at the olympic club. Guy is a serial A hole and this is just the latest.

The pros have been complaining about the greens all week. Though they seem to complain about different things. Still unacceptable for any golfer to take their frustration out on the course specifically the greens.

Have never liked him and never will. Total dbag.

Absolutely accurate. It's a bad look and the pattern is very apparent.

Agreed, never really like El Niño, and this definitely doesn’t help

Wonder if this hurts his RC captain chances?

Back