Seriously, Golf Channel. An Open Letter.

Even when Golf Channel was showing live events it was not great. Too much time spent on major players on the green and not enough on the small guys hitting shots that might be winning the tournament. It seems like golf coverage now a days is 80 percent commercial, 19 percent putting and 1 percent actual shots.
A few months ago, the person who won the tournament only had something ridiculous like 1 or 2 shots shown the entire tournament.
It makes me so grateful for youtube content like NLU, EAL, THP tv, etc.

Even when Golf Channel was showing live events it was not great. Too much time spent on major players on the green and not enough on the small guys hitting shots that might be winning the tournament. It seems like golf coverage now a days is 80 percent commercial, 19 percent putting and 1 percent actual shots.
A few months ago, the person who won the tournament only had something ridiculous like 1 or 2 shots shown the entire tournament.
It makes me so grateful for youtube content like NLU, EAL, THP tv, etc.
And if Tiger is playing, they'll virtually ignore the leaders and constantly show him even when he's 17 strokes off the lead and is going to miss the cut. Any other golfer drops 3 strokes off the lead and you'll never see him again the rest of the day unless he does something really spectacular.

Not on Golf Channel but I like what CBS is doing next weekend:

I gotta say, watching that douche Don Donatello lose again on Big Break II in Vegas was mighty satisfying!

BTW, it's 11:22 AM here in Houston and they FINALLY wrapped up the 2019 WGC at 11 AM today... Watching some past LPGA tournament in Indio, CA now.

Back