Video Shaft Day Live: The THP Showcase with True Temper and Project X

Good stuff, lots of great info! Live was great!

Great live stream! Some powerful looking swings! Tonight is going to be awesome!!

Enjoyed the stream! Got me thinking about some changes I want to explore.

This was a great one. I’m even more excited to try the Elevate 95 in the Apex. I have not hit an RDX shaft, but having good luck with the hzrdus yellow, I’m going to have to find an rdx blue to hit at some point.
A nice spoiler there at the end, and looking forward to the contest tonight!

Great live stream, thanks for everyone who helped out!

Well done guys! I enjoyed the banter and following along!

Well done boys

well today i learned the benefits of the counterbalanced shaft that i have enjoyed using! Thank you Great stuff!

Great stuff. Will have to listen to it again to pick up all the little nuggets of knowledge that Keenan was dropping.

Tonight is going to be crazy good.

Tonight is going to be crazy good.

I need to find a way to watch it live... Dang it.. Just too much going on!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH.

Great work guys. Keenan's move is about as aggressive as Dan's is smooth. I love True Temper and Project X shafts. Thanks for having them on.

@JB

May I ask a question for Keenan - can (or perhaps should) the "IO" shaft be soft stepped?

If my driver SS is around 105 to 110, what flex would I want?

Great live stream today! Theme of the past two days is amazing content & a good time & I need to lose weight while buffing up. Tight clothes & rope hats for the win!!!

Once again a great way to learn about golf equipment and have fun at the same time. i know there is a certain appeal of the orgy of golf that a tradeshow environment is. But thus far, the THP Showcase is vastly superior. Hope some element of it will continue even when the traditional PGA show returns.

Well I tried to catch this live and work got in the way but I just finished the video. Great job gents! Tons of good questions and some great info. Can't wait for tonight!

After watching this one, I am still intrigued by the io shaft, although after watching dan laster smash the ls in the apex mb, my internet golfer mode kicked in hard.

Fun watch and good content.

Awesome info, shafts are something I never know enough about and I always learn quite a bit hearing from the experts

Catching up this am on the videos

Dan and @+7 KPTT ham and egg the product segment - hearing Mr. Schmedium himself speak about shaft/tip thickness and droop cracks me up.

I definitely want to try the ETS 115 shaft.

Great job

This was a ton of fun yesterday. Great information and new shafts to ponder.

Just thinking about this one gives me heartburn and indigestion :ROFLMAO:

Back