MSH134

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I am playing a titlist 915 3 wood and don't like the stock diamana blue shaft much I would like something in a stiff but something that will give me a better ball flight than the stock diamana blue shaft any suggestions would be appreciated. I am not much of a shaft tech guy so I hope you guys can help.

What are you seeking that gives a "better" flight? Looking for higher? Lower? Do you know the peak height you are hitting it now?

Sorry I guess I should have told everyone I am looking to hit the ball higher

I am playing a titlist 915 3 wood and don't like the stock diamana blue shaft much I would like something in a stiff but something that will give me a better ball flight than the stock diamana blue shaft any suggestions would be appreciated. I am not much of a shaft tech guy so I hope you guys can help.
Are you launching it too high or too low? What degree do you have it set at? What are your ball speed, spin numbers, and apex height numbers? These are things you need to know so you can choose a shaft that works for you. The stock diamana s+ (the one you have) is a mid launching shaft with a mid to weaker tip.

Go to a golf shop or club and get some numbers. I could spit out 10 different shafts but I don't know enough about your swing and numbers to be very helpful. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Back