LIVE UPDATE THREAD Shaft Up #2 Contest and Live Update Thread

This has been fun to follow! Beautiful course and congratulations @JB and @DannyLe!

Finishing up the 18th and had a great time with the guys today. Best part we get to do it again tomorrow

Great match and follow with wonderful pics. Where’s dinner tonight?

Congrats on the day one victory @JB and @DannyLe ! Great follow so far today! Plenty of fun to have tonight @fuffle master and @rlefig ! Come back ready tomorrow!

Finally just got caught up in the thread. Congratulations @JB and @DannyLe. Great match everyone. No doubt @fuffle master @rlefig are having a blast!

Course looks amazing. I couldn't help but smile every time I saw the Srixon Divide in photos.

Great match today guys!

That was a super fun match to follow.
Never doubted @JB and @DannyLe .
Same format tomorrow?

Way to go guys! Looked like a perfect afternoon of golf.

Great match today guys. Enjoy dinner!

What shaft did @rlefig end up with?

Well done @JB and @DannyLe, great follow and looking forward to the rest of the event :D

Congrats to the winners, and well done by All. Tomorrow is another day

Back at the hotel. Time for a quick shower and then off to meet @JDSPGA for dinner and some fun.

Danny taking the boys on a road trip to Ameristar tonight??

Catching up and what a course! :love:

Congrats on the W to JB and Danny! Now time for some good eats and better company!

Shout out to @JDSPGA for the hospitality today. He was a great host and his course is spectacular right now.

Unfortunately, phone died on 17. But, the Bad guys were victorious 3 and 1.

What a fantastic course and group of people to play with.

Getting ready for dinner and later tonight I will have a full experience of the fitting with Danny. He is such a great guy and the knowledge he has about fitting is awesome to absorb.

Finally caught up!

Great follow. Gear, swag, and course look amazing!! Heck of a match today, and congrats to @JB and @DannyLe . Way to play fellas! Thanks for bringing us along.

Back