LIVE UPDATE THREAD Shaft Up #2 Contest and Live Update Thread

Just do t forget the charging cords today ;-)

Have a blast gents!

Rematch? LETS GOOOOOOO!

A gift from guys

2C660445-22DE-476E-93AC-E48DEEC5FF72.jpeg

Recap for the day:

First, I couldn’t ask for a nicer person to experience this with. @rlefig aka “the fig” has been a great teammate and person to have a great time with. I would invite him over and golf anytime ever with him.

Fitting:

I was first up and while I am never going to be mistaken for a Pro player 😉, my swing was consistent at the range with my normal swing. With that @DannyLe was able to try a few combinations to help get my launch angle and spin down. I normally hit in the 18-21° launch and over spin in the 3000+ range.

We tried the ST-X first with a few lighter shafts, and gradually moved up in weight. Next, I hit the ST-Z, but the numbers were not that great. It looked like the Helium shaft was going to be the winner, but after a few swings with the LinQ Blue, I was set. Getting my launch and spin down and increasing the carry was all you needed to see.

My carry increased from 215 to 222 and with the lower launch and spin the roll out is going to go even further.

Taking the driver out to the course was a bit different. Had some really nice drives and a few that I was trying to make sure I was in the fairway a bit more which lost distance. That was a bit in my head as I drove first and wanted to get my partner a decent chance to really go for it. Not surprisingly my 18th Tee drive probably was one of my best. Just gripping and ripping.

Tomorrow, it’s going to be just let it fly.

Anyone that doesn’t sign up the Shaft Up 3 is just missing out.

I love the bolded part! Those Mizuno heads and UST Mamiya shafts love to eat, have confidence and turn them loose!

Looking forward to the follow today! Between this and watching golf and hopefully some range work; today is not going to be a productive work day :love:

Well done yesterday gents! Don't forget to bring your charging cord! I think it's a double or nothing kind of day!

Here a bit early as to who wouldn’t want to get here early. Second round coming.

A HUGE Thank You to @JB, @DannyLe, THP, UST Mamiya, and everyone for following.

EC35D76B-4BA4-4B35-9A7E-A177FEF6A069.jpeg

What's for breakfast?!?!?!?!

Have fun again today boys! Love the rematch idea!

Here a bit early as to who wouldn’t want to get here early. Second round coming.

A HUGE Thank You to @JB, @DannyLe, THP, UST Mamiya, and everyone for following.

View attachment 9011035
This is my absolute go to hat now. I gifted the black one to my brother for his birthday and he loves it. Shot my best round in years with that hat on :D

Caught up last night, and will be following off and on today. Looked like a great first day for everyone, and today can just get better, right?

It looks like a pizza peel, but when I first saw it, I was reminded of Junior High School where the coaches used paddles on kids and competed with each other to see who could hit the hardest, including drilling holes in them for improved speed. Man, some PTSD there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It looks like a pizza peel, but when I first saw it, I was reminded of Junior High School where the coaches used paddles on kids and competed with each other to see who could hit the hardest, including drilling holes in them for improved speed. Man, some PTSD there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That was my first thought too haha. They need to bring back paddling in schools. Might make this upcoming generation not so self-oriented and entitled, lol.

Back