EXPERIENCE Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya: Playing Olympia Fields

olympia fields is LEGIT. wow, this is incredible. chicago is such a great city too. dates permitting, i'll be signing up!

Holy balls...... 👀

What a great course for THP to visit again. Depending on the TBA date, I'm all in.

Whats not to love! UST / Mizuno / Chicago/ Golf / DEEP DISH!?

Oh man! Would relish the opportunity to play Olympia Fields. Can’t believe some of these courses THPers are getting a chance to play at.

Wow....that place is beautiful!! Is that where your round was @J.B. Cobb III with Budget Golf?

I hope I win one of these one of these days. sigh!

A thiiiiiiird UST experience?! Hell yeah!

Hehe. Someone has skimmed the details on the first two :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
No no no I read and knew, its still just a mind blown situation and official announcement!

I think deep dish pizza and golf is included?

Will be waiting for signups!

Oh yes let's go!

This looks unreal

3025B849-B729-4325-A8D9-4F679278F023.gif

It really does amaze me with all the fantastic once in a lifetime opportunities THP puts out there. I tell everyone I know about THP!

Wow. Olympia Fields. Seriously? Friggin incredible. THP doing an experience up right. Custom fitting with Danny and UST Shafts, Mizuno gear, and play Olympia Fields. Each one of those by themselves would be one hell of an experience and contest win. All together? Wow.

Wow just wow.

Back