EXPERIENCE Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2022 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details for the 3rd of THREE amazing THP Experiences in the series. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Experience Series where 2 lucky forum members are taken on a trip for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf. Each of the three parts will feature 2 different forum members for a unique experience unlike any other.

Untitled-1-1-1024x773.jpeg

When & Where
October 3rd-5th, 2022
West End, North Carolina
Course: Dormie Club

Cost & What’s Included
There is no cost at all to you.
Get fit for a new Callaway Rogue ST Driver with Premium UST Mamiya Shaft
Play Golf
Group Dinners
Airfare
Hotel
And much much more

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class fitting, new equipment for each participant and of course playing golf at an awesome course. You will leave the event armed with more knowledge, better gear and of course the memories that last forever. All of this, completely free of charge including your travel.

How To Get Involved
Getting to be a part of this special program will be by sign up in the respective threads when they go up. Your 2022 Albatross Club membership is your key to unlock this and many other programs on THP. If you are not a member, and want information on how to join and help support an amazing charity helping children in need, click here.

It Said Equipment What Does That Mean
Every THP Shaft Up event will not only feature new shafts, but brand new Callaway Rogue ST drivers. Each participant will get fit for premium UST Mamiya shafts with the fitting done by Danny Le personally.

Participants
@GLG20
@hedley_lamarr08

Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 9.18.37 AM.png

Continue reading...

Last edited:
This place looks FANTASTIC. I've wanted to play there for a while.

Well, doesn't that look like just another incredible location for a THP event.

This is a trip that should fit into my schedule. I will definitely put this one on my calendar. I have always been interested in playing The Dormie Club.

Oh Yes!!!! :love::love::love:

Dates work. I'll definitely be interested. Another outstanding course for this awesome event.

Oh wow...another great course to continue with Shaft Up experiences.

• Admin
This place looks FANTASTIC. I've wanted to play there for a while.
I have not played the course, but have been to the facility and can say the cottages we will be staying in are TOP notch.

Very cool. Have heard amazing things about this course. Shaft Up knocking it out of the park this year

Shaft up continues to deliver on course selection.

I was really hoping this would be the final location when the Dormie connection was made. This is going to be absolutely spectacular. Can't wait to sign up for this one.

That course looks great!!

Woahhh!! This course looks ammmmmmmmazing!!!

Shaft UP is soooo good.

I have not played the course, but have been to the facility and can say the cottages we will be staying in are TOP notch.
If they are anything like the one at Ballyhack, they are going to be awesome!

Wow! Just missed out on playing the Dormie Club before it turned fully private - have heard awesome things. Another great Shaft Up event! Noticing a course theme here...two's a coincidence, three's a trend - love it!

That looks superb, and we will either be moving, have just moved or living out of boxes in a motel - so I would need a get away no matter what! HA!

OMG! This place looks fantastic. Continuously mindblown by the events that THP puts out! Well done. Bravo.

I love that area in North Carolina. Shaft Up there in the fall... perfect!

Watching a little video from their site - oh man, that looks beautiful.

Dropping fire this morning!!

Another homerun for Shaft Up yet again.

Back