EXPERIENCE Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya: Playing Olympia Fields

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2021 Shaft Up is here and below are all of the details for the 3rd of THREE amazing THP Experiences in the series. For those new to THP, Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is a 3 part THP Experience Series where 2 lucky forum members are taken on a trip for a fitting, free equipment and some great golf. Each of the three parts will feature 2 different forum members for a unique experience unlike any other.

1.jpeg

When and WhereDates: TBAChicago, ILCourse: Olympia Fields

Cost and What’s IncludedThere is no cost at all to you.Get fit for new Mizuno Equipment that is yours to keepPlay Golf at a Major Championship VenueAirfare, Hotel, Group Dinners

THP Shaft Up with UST Mamiya is about making the impossible, possible. World Class...

Continue reading...

Attachments

• zaa24694_rgb.jpeg
    zaa24694_rgb.jpeg
    96.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by a moderator:
And the hits keep coming. This place and it's sponsors, and writers and staff, just remarkable.

Holy crap! :oops:

👀

Do. It.
20201221_161504.jpg

Umm, wow

I want!!

Holy Toledo!

That is so incredibly awesome lol! Love this series!

This would be amazing! I grew up in the Chicago area but have never played Olympia Fields.

What an awesome opportunity!!!

The hits just keep coming this year. Another great opportunity for two THPers.

My goodness, Shaft Up is happening fast and furious. This venue looks incredible!

WOW.

ANOTHER banger of a course.

@JB you're going to need to dial back the excitement. We are trying to reacclimate to real life again and you keep blowing our mind open.

Yo. Yooooooooo. Olympia freakin fields?!

THP will have two major champions by the end of this..

Back