EXPERIENCE Shaft Up #3 with UST Mamiya: Playing Olympia Fields

This event has been just insane to say the least (maybe 1 of my friends believes it is actually happening) so for the venue to change, I was thinking we were going to be hitting top golf and a local muni, which knowing JB we still would have a great time.

But to have your back up plan be a course that has hosted a major championship and is set to host the f$*%ing Ryder Cup 6 weeks before they play it there.... well not sure the words for it.

I am a bit speechless, my brother and some friends from home were supposed to play Whistling and the other 3 courses there last year for my 40th and another guys 50th, but due to all the craziness last year we had to cancel.... so getting to go this year and experience it with THP is going to be special.
I can't wait for the Culver's bathroom photos!

This event has been just insane to say the least (maybe 1 of my friends believes it is actually happening)
The same for me, when I describe it some people think I'm just blowing smoke up their *** until I show them all the magic on THP haha

this is a legit experience walking the fairways and caddies detailing the course! What an unreal time!

Sometimes you get a curveball thrown at you and you have to adjust.

In this instance, Olympia Fields was the signup, but in a last minute change, we had to find a replacement. @DannyLe and I went over this for a week or so and came to Whistling Straits as the option.

So congrats to the guys, you are headed to Whistling Straits and we are going to have a blast.

I've played there twice, awesome course!

congrats guys!!!

Crazy to think of Whistling (freakin!) Straits as a “backup” course. I’m jealous of you guys, what a fantastic time you’re going to have!

HOLY CRAP. Jealousy level just shot through the freaking roof

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

WOW. This is freaking awesome

In this instance, Olympia Fields was the signup, but in a last minute change, we had to find a replacement. @DannyLe and I went over this for a week or so and came to Whistling Straits as the option.

So congrats to the guys, you are headed to Whistling Straits and we are going to have a blast.
Whoooooooa that's awesome!!!!

I'd play the Straits in a heartbeat.

I don’t think anyone can be upset with either option. This will be a incredible follow!

Wellllllll.......................damn thats a hell of a curveball that got hit out of the ballpark lol

Haha, I saw the thread title and thought at first that there was going to be ANOTHER Shaft Up experience.

I cannot wait to see THPers take on Whistling Straits!!!

some curveballs are better than others!!!

Hot Damn!!!! Whistling Straits!!!

Starting to get real! Just received our flight info from @DannyLe!

So I know with Chicago they have deep dish and Chicago dogs as food options, what are the go-to options up in the great state of Wisconsin? Brats and cheese curds?

So I know with Chicago they have deep dish and Chicago dogs as food options, what are the go-to options up in the great state of Wisconsin? Brats and cheese curds?

you're welcome.

I’m going to mentally visual these stands packed when Im on the tee box, really get the juices flowing

I’m going to mentally visual these stands packed when Im on the tee box, really get the juices flowing

That's going to be so cool for you guys to play with all that set up!

With the Mizuno Experience now wrapped up, are we officially on deck? For some reason I think there is another experience this weekend but my mind is drawing a blank.

Got this collectors item a few year ago in Whistling…

image.jpg

We are officially up next

Back