ANNOUNCEMENT Shaft Up will Return in 2021

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Up until this year, THP and UST Mamiya partnered for a program that is a ton of fun. We call it Shaft Up and it involves two lucky THP Forum Members going a journey of unlike anything else we do.

Today we are proud to announce that this fun campaign will be returning next year and once again our plan is that there will be three separate Shaft Up Experiences.

Details are not available yet, but what you need to know is this.

You will get fit for new equipment and keep it.
You will play golf at an amazing venue (each 1 is different)
And there are ZERO costs to you outside of 2021 Albatross Club Membership.

That’s right, zero, including the travel.

2018 Shaft Up.jpg

yes!!! i love this event and hope to participate in it. danny seems like the man!

Can't wait!

This is awesome news. I have yet to meet someone who has participated in one of these and did not think it was an incredible experience. Danny is magic when it comes to getting you fitted up right.

Great to see UST bringing this back. Getting fit by UST Mamiya would be a great experience by itself but great golf with THPrs and new equipment is unreal. And all of this is at no cost to the lucky winners is just amazing.

AWESOME!

Great news! Have always wanted to attend one of these and will keep trying to get in one. Always awesome follows.

THP Experiences!!!

And where we are going this coming year....

AWESOME!!!!

Great news! One of the best THP Experiences out there

Love what UST and THP are doing!
Nothing against the custom THP Recoils I have but, if fit by Danny, these will be sent to my back up bag. 🙃;)

I love seeing this! Shaft Up is always one of my favorites to follow and is a bucket list trip. I have a few friends that have attended and it's crazy the amount of knowledge they came away with.

This is fantastic news! 2021 is shaping up to be a much better year

This experience always looked like so much fun so I’m glad we will see it come back

Back