ANNOUNCEMENT Shaft Up will Return in 2021

Awesome to see this one coming back.

“Get fit”
Thanks for the opportunity for a chance of a lifetime!

So glad to hear this news! Always a fun event!

Love this!

This is something I would love to get into! Would love to learn more about shafts from some of the best!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

such an awesome event!!!

With the 2021 Albatross Club now officially open, we will start releasing some details about this one soon.

I can say that we have pretty much picked the three locations and they feature some AMAZING golf courses we will be playing.

Oh yeah and we picked a single equipment brand to go along with this...And I think everybody will be excited.

This is great, can’t wait to see the details and sign ups

For those wondering, we should have dates and details of the first one as early as next week. Just finalizing a few things.

Man you can't go wrong with events with UST! Glad to see Shaft Up coming back!

Woo! Glad to see things enduring.

Fantastic! Of course I will continue to try to be a part of this incredible event next year

Love hearing this.

Woo Hoo !!

Am looking forward to this !!!!!!

Well, h
Up until this year, THP and UST Mamiya partnered for a program that is a ton of fun. We call it Shaft Up and it involves two lucky THP Forum Members going a journey of unlike anything else we do.

Today we are proud to announce that this fun campaign will be returning next year and once again our plan is that there will be three separate Shaft Up Experiences.

Details are not available yet, but what you need to know is this.

You will get fit for new equipment and keep it.
You will play golf at an amazing venue (each 1 is different)
And there are ZERO costs to you outside of 2021 Albatross Club Membership.

That’s right, zero, including the travel.

View attachment 8970554

Well, hot damn..

So excited to see the details!!
Shaft Up is always a fun follow!!

With cities selected and being planned we have some tour courses in action this year and possibly some special guests.

These sound like they might be pretty good.

Back