Sharing My 100 Daily Practice Balls (SF Bay Area)

cSweetMaj7

Reaction score
Hey hackers. I have a membership for 100 practice balls a day at the Pleasanton Golf Center in Pleasanton, CA. Seeing as I've sprained my rhomboid in my left shoulder necessitating at least a couple weeks rest I wanted to offer up these practice balls to anyone in the area that wants to come hit them. Per the rules of the membership I'm allowed to share my balls with anyone I want so long as I am the person who collects them from the pro shop.

I'd be happy to drop by in the evening (after 5PM M-F), pick up my bucket and hand it off to you (normally costs $10 I think). Just comment what day through the end of January you'd like, first come first serve.

It probably makes more sense to temporarily cancel my membership, but they stipulate a 30 day notice to cancel. At which point I hope I'd be back in shape. So, cancelling doesn't make much sense. Just don't want all these practice balls to go to waste.

Even after the end of the month, I still can't hit all these balls every day. I don't mind giving up those 2-3 days a week I can't hit them anyway, so don't worry if you found this too late! I'll be sure to post an update here if/when I actually cancel the membership.

@jin_xianjun @Joshnoble01 hope you don't mind my tagging you since I heard you frequent this range sometimes.

Great gesture!!! I’d surely take you up on the offer if I was in California! Get well soon!!!

Hey hackers. I have a membership for 100 practice balls a day at the Pleasanton Golf Center in Pleasanton, CA. Seeing as I've sprained my rhomboid in my left shoulder necessitating at least a couple weeks rest I wanted to offer up these practice balls to anyone in the area that wants to come hit them. Per the rules of the membership I'm allowed to share my balls with anyone I want so long as I am the person who collects them from the pro shop.

I'd be happy to drop by in the evening (after 5PM M-F), pick up my bucket and hand it off to you (normally costs $10 I think). Just comment what day through the end of January you'd like, first come first serve.

It probably makes more sense to temporarily cancel my membership, but they stipulate a 30 day notice to cancel. At which point I hope I'd be back in shape. So, cancelling doesn't make much sense. Just don't want all these practice balls to go to waste.

Even after the end of the month, I still can't hit all these balls every day. I don't mind giving up those 2-3 days a week I can't hit them anyway, so don't worry if you found this too late! I'll be sure to post an update here if/when I actually cancel the membership.

@jin_xianjun @Joshnoble01 hope you don't mind my tagging you since I heard you frequent this range sometimes.
this is an extremely thoughtful gesture. I hope you get well soon! i'll take you up on the offer maybe towards the end of the month! been a little crazy lately around the house to get out and practice

Thanks for the thought. I might take you up on this if I can get it to work. I often just randomly end up going. Works been crazy in 2021. Hopefully will calm down next week. I will pm you separately. Great gesture.

Nice gesture, thanks for sharing here on THP!

Great gesture. I live 25 mins away. I have played there twice. Fun quick course that makes me feel like I can actually play golf. I also love how its in the middle of a horse race track.

gotta tell the wife i'm driving up to hit the range :ROFLMAO:

Back