Shell Houston Open (Spoilers)

JeffReedMO

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty deep field for this one. Rory can reclaim #1 with a win. Phil comes in shaky but always shows up to Augusta ready. Mahan defends. Sneds looks to get back into early season form. Stricker comes out of Retirement Light to play in this one. Who you rooting for this week?

Im rooting for Sneds to bounce back from the injury, dude was playing lights out until that

My picks are in for the week, so I'm rooting for them. Hopefully Rory comes out blazing.

As long as Rory remains at 800,000 in fantasy golf, I will never pick him.

I feel like I really have put together a solid team this week with a few sleepers. Some little known guys I think are gonna do some big things.

Im rooting for Sneds to bounce back from the injury, dude was playing lights out until that

Couldn't agree more. Before the injury and Tiger's recent roll, he had to be amongst the favorites going into Augusta. He's contended there and was playing some phenomenal golf.

I feel like I really have put together a solid team this week with a few sleepers. Some little known guys I think are gonna do some big things.

800,000 is a lot to spend on a guy that's been very in between this year. I actually have money left over this week. I think I have a solid team, but I think that going into every tournament, or I wouldn't pick them.

I'm no Rory fan, but would love to see the #1 spot start bouncing. GO RORY!

800,000 is a lot to spend on a guy that's been very in between this year. I actually have money left over this week. I think I have a solid team, but I think that going into every tournament, or I wouldn't pick them.

Last week I lucked out with a 20,000 guy doing well. I just can't justify picking Rory, and it's more about his 800,000 price tag then his recent play. I feel like that handcuffs you horribly when trying to put a team together.

I gotta root for Snedeker. I'd love to see him come back quickly from the injury and put on another display like Phoenix and Pebble

I will probably use him in The Open, other than that probably not at $800,000.

My team is set and I went very different this week from my normal picks. Should be fun.

My team is set and I went very different this week from my normal picks. Should be fun.

Did you go out on a limb with one of the young gun's?

Be a great week to see Spieth, Kohles, or just a newer name put their face on this trophy.

I need a dark horse winner, in the worst way. I picked a couple guys that might be a little under the radar, that may not win but might finish high enough to give me a boost in the standings.

My picks are in, but I've grown accustomed to being confident and failing so I'm not even going to worry about it even more, it'll be the Ronco style, "Set it and forget it!!!"

I'm pulling for Rory this week I'd love to see him and Tiger battle back and forth with the #1 ranking and face each other in any tournament possible!

Different like picking a winner?

I need a dark horse winner, in the worst way. I picked a couple guys that might be a little under the radar, that may not win but might finish high enough to give me a boost in the standings.

Me too.

Different like picking a winner?

I think I did that already this season. I prefer to fly under the radar, and by radar I mean outside the top 50.

I have quite a few "dark horses". Only way for me to start gaining on the leader is picking a winner who most wouldn't pick.

TapaTalk from the iPhone

I really hope some guys play well and have some good form heading into the Masters

Mad my picks. A few high profile guys with some potential sleepers in there too.

Go Phil!

Me too.

I think I did that already this season. I prefer to fly under the radar, and by radar I mean outside the top 50.

Then im WELL under the radar, like scraping against the ground

I have made my picks, and I did take Rory and some darkhorses. I would like to see Stricker win this he has played really well when he has played.

Man you better not fly under it too long! I had a pretty good week last week and I am still $4,000,000 behind the leaders! Sheesh!

My team this week sees Rory take his first start for me. A returning favorite in Sneds. That didn't leave me with a lot of money but i still have an 8 man roster

I bet that Rory doesn't make top 5 this week.

Back