Shell Houston Open (Spoilers)

They are playing golf again. Going to be tight to get it finished.

Surprised to see this is still on, I was missing this earlier today while away at family gatherings. Looks like it could be a tight finish!

looks like D.A. has, what, about a 15 footer for the win?

CHIII get in Masters? I see a T10 but don't remember what he needed.

great putt by points. good win.

Good for D.A.

Yeah definitely a clutch putt there. Has to have nerves of steel to knock that one in. He seems like a super cool guy, glad to see him get the win. Also glad to see Cink actually scare the leaderboard again.

CHIII get in Masters? I see a T10 but don't remember what he needed.

He nneded to be in the top 50 in the World by tomorrow or win this week or next, don't know if he moved up enough to get in, he was 57th going in.

I was hoping he'd get in. This was another fun week on tour.

I'm ready for DA's witb. He was playing i5s I believe. That's kind of funny to me.

I'm ready for DA's witb. He was playing i5s I believe. That's kind of funny to me.

From Golf.com; A look inside the bag of D.A. Points, the winner of the 2013 Shell Houston Open:

DRIVER: TaylorMade R11S (9 degrees) with a UST Mamiya VTS Series shaft

FAIRWAY WOOD: TaylorMade Burner (13 degrees) with a Graphite Design Tour AD shaft

HYBRIDS: TaylorMade R11 Rescue (18 degrees) with an Aldila NV Hybrid shaft; Ping G10 (20 degrees) with an Aldila VS Hybrid shaft

IRONS: Ping i5 (4-PW) with Ping Z-Z65 shafts

WEDGES: Ping Tour with Gorge Grooves (52, 58 degrees) with True Temper Dynamic Golf S400 shafts

PUTTER: Ping Anser

BALL: Titleist Pro V1x

Yet another American winner. Unreal!

We are on a roll! Good to see DA win. He seems like a great guy. That last putt was clutch for sure.

Moved up a few spots this week. Nothing like last week, but the right direction. Congrats DA!

Moved up 13 spots and I'm just outside the Top 25 now, in 26th. Was really hoping Stenson's -15 would end up taking this thing considering only 7% of THP picked him, but Points played a Hell of a tournament and deserved to win. Bill Haas sucks with a lead going into Sunday. Awful!

Moved up a few spots this week. Nothing like last week, but the right direction. Congrats DA!

I did as well. Picked DA as a long shot and somehow it worked! If only 5 of my guys hadnt missed the cut, other than that my worst finisher was Stricker at T38

This was a fun tournament to follow. The rain delay sucked, but it did give everyone time to watch the basketball and then get back to watch the ending. Love having lots of guys in the mix and seeing some great golf being played.

didnt move at all, all I had was 2 guys at #10 and that was pretty much it

I moved up to 53rd from 57th. Need to make my move.

Dropped 7. Lucky it wasn't worse with the team of duds I picked.

I'm up a few spots to 13th, it still stings that I would be top 10 if I had managed to set a lineup for the Cadillac and Puerto Rico Open.

Dropped 7. Lucky it wasn't worse with the team of duds I picked.

I made horrible picks!!

I only had three finish; Cauley, Haas and Stenson. I moved up 5.

Back