Shoes for toe room

As a person that needs this, and has a few pairs of shoes, the two that offered the best to me in this arena in recent releases are.
Puma BioDrive and BioDrive Leather
Callaway Del Mar first edition

Haha I heard you have a pair or two

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the Puma Biofly offered better toe room than the Biodrive but with zero drop.

I agree that true shoes have an incredible amount of toe room. All the ones I have owned or tried on have been the same.

fj contour wide, great for my bunions and flat feet

What are the best shoes you have ever found that give your toes some room to relax? I always look for the wide soles but even then some don't give my toes that welcomed stretching out relief.

I have a narrow foot but have found that any PUMA shoe or TRUE LINKSWEAR gave me some extra room in the toe box more so than other shoes I have tried

Hands down - True Linkswear, with biggest most comfy toe box. Good size range also as I need a 14. Still have about 5 pairs of 'em.

I have a very wide foot and always look for extra toe room - TW 13s or 14s in the "wide" size fit the bill for me....

True linkswear. The Oxford style is very roomy in the toe box.

My vote would have to go for the Adidas AdiZero mesh, they are available in the rubber spiked and they have a lot of breath ability, also the toe area is quite wide.

I have really wide feet as well, and so far I haven't found a better ones than the Adidas Adicross in the wide sizes.

The original Callaway Del Mar. Not sure if you'll even be able to find them any more, but if you can find them I'd try them out. Huge toe box.

Two things:

1. Weren't the original ones from 2012? (I seem to remember trying them on when they asked us shoe sizes for MC 2012)
2. We didn't get these, and I have never worn them since trying them on for size. Are these comfortable enough to wear as an every day shoe? The price is too good to pass up!

I have a pair of True Linkswear that are super wide in the toe area. Good shoes. Two seasons old and still look new.

Dang! I find a shoe that looks to fill the bill and then my big ole size 13 is hard to find. :banghead:

I also wear a 13 and I swear every blowout deal I see for shoes only goes upto size 12.

Footjoy I have yet to own a pair that give my feet problems.

I've gone to golf sandals, using Croc's because of the deal. Doctor told me that I have arthritis in my toe joints. the ability to adjust them really helps. Had trouble walking more than about 12 holes now can finish a short course. Feet get wet but at least I can play.

Another vote for True Linkswear if you need room in the toe box. I'm not a huge fan of the looks of the PHX that I bought a couple years ago, but they're comfortable. I also have a pair of Footjoy M Projects and they have some room as well. Footjoy normally hurts my toes, but these are awesome.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

All True Links or is there a particular version that works better?

I have the Sensei and the Tours and I almost wear my Sensei every round in the summer(unless it's wet) they are my favorite shoe (golf/regular). I have M projects that are alright, I have FJ XPS1 which are heavy but stable, I have some Puma BioDrives(?) I wear often, dress shoes I like my Adipures. I have a lot of golf shoes...

Back