Tour Event Shoprite LPGA Classic

*Range Rat

Chop since 1977
Reaction score
Handicap
poor skill
Overshadowed by what's going on in professional men's golf is a very good LPGA event. After day 1 (54 hole event) there are 3 little known names at the top of the leaderboard (Kyriacou, Kinhult, and Ardina) but bigger names are close behind (Henderson, J.Y. Ko, Lee6, Hataoka). It's setting up for an exciting weekend.

LPGA - Golf without all the drama

I was thinking about finally going but can never get anyone to go with me .. it is cool it is basically in my backyard though

Amateur golfers can learn a lot by closely watching the swings, club selections, and course management of LPGA players.

I was thinking about finally going but can never get anyone to go with me .. it is cool it is basically in my backyard though

go. i enjoyed the short time i spent at palos verdes. very laid back.

I'm working a 36, it's frowned upon to leave haha.

you don't strike me as someone that gets intimidated by some frowning.

Kinhult? Coughlin? Metraux? Looks like someone could be getting their 1st career win this week.

Kinhult? Coughlin? Metraux? Looks like someone could be getting their 1st career win this week.
I’m rooting for Lydia to make a charge and take this one. Leaderboard starting to tighten up a bit.

Lincicome snagging a win would be cool, or even Henderson breaking out of her slump.

Nice to see Brooke Henderson playing well. I think its been a tough season so far for her.

i hate that coverage was cut for the RBC

I wish they could figure out how to cover both tournaments live at the same time. I love both tours and it get's frustrating when I can't easily go back and forth on a Sunday.

I wish they could figure out how to cover both tournaments live at the same time. I love both tours and it get's frustrating when I can't easily go back and forth on a Sunday.
It's been on CBS for the last few hours and the playoff is now on CNBC.

I agree; guarantee you if it was the other way around (RBC going to a playoff) they would have kept with it until the finish and delayed starting coverage of the Shoprite.

Exciting ending with Lindsay Weaver birdieing 18 to force a playoff with Henderson; but Brooke smoked the playoff hole when she stuffed a 3 wood to 8 ft and made the eagle putt for the win 🔥 🏆

BrookeTrophy.jpg

Last edited:
Exciting ending with Lindsay Weaver birdieing 18 to force a playoff with Henderson; but Brooke smoked the playoff hole when she stuffed a 3 wood to 8 ft and made the eagle putt for the win 🔥

Just saw the highlights. That was a crazy good three wood in that spot. Wow!

(How far out was she?)

Great clutch win for Brooke today in playoff. Just what she needs to get her out of the funk she has been in. Nice to see her smile.

Back