Will82

Reaction score
Handicap
I just ordered Mickelson's DVD off eBay. Are there any others I should consider? I know there are tons of books, but I'm much more of a visual learner.

I just ordered Mickelson's DVD off eBay. Are there any others I should consider? I know there are tons of books, but I'm much more of a visual learner.

Not a DVD, but a digital download: http://montescheinblum.com/short-game/

Warning: some of the methods that are taught in that video are very different than what Mickelson advocates. It's up to you to figure out which one works for your game....for me, Monte's methods for pitch shots are much better than Mickelson's "hinge and hold".

Its a book and video combo.... Highly recommend James Sieckmann: Yoru Short Game Solution.

The videos are on YouTube and are free and are very informative and east to catch on to

Not a DVD, but a digital download: http://montescheinblum.com/short-game/

Warning: some of the methods that are taught in that video are very different than what Mickelson advocates. It's up to you to figure out which one works for your game....for me, Monte's methods for pitch shots are much better than Mickelson's "hinge and hold".

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Its a book and video combo.... Highly recommend James Sieckmann: Yoru Short Game Solution.

The videos are on YouTube and are free and are very informative and east to catch on to

I was thinking about buying his Phase 5 DVD's, but read the production was pretty poor on them. Definitely intrigued by him though. I'll check out the YouTube videos.

I was thinking about buying his Phase 5 DVD's, but read the production was pretty poor on them. Definitely intrigued by him though. I'll check out the YouTube videos.

I got the phase 5 digital downloads. Helped me to get out of the sand EVERY TIME. I liked the system.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks... For $47 right now I may just bite the bullet.

There is a lot of info to pick from for $47. Pick and choose what you like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

James info is gold. My instructor has spent the past few years playing on various tours, PGA Latin America, Canadian, and some web.com events. He is a student of James and uses his short game system. At my last lesson he taught me some of the system. I was blown away at how well it works.

Dorf on Golf? He's short.

I grew up in Nebraska playing golf against James' brother Tom through high school. Very talented family, and James definitely knows exactly what he's talking about when it comes to the short game!

Youtube has tons of short game iformation. Guess I am cheap. All you need is learn few techniques and practice from there.

Back