Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

That's a great deal.

It is, and every time your code is used it's another 50% off box. That's why the thread was so full of spammy codes :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0020.jpg

I am happy that the pullover is gray. The one color I don't have. I am up to 6 of them now I think, so I am hoping that I don't get anymore. As for the polo, definitely not a color that I would wear or pick out. I'm not upset and I'm not happy this go around.

Here's my haul from my first box. The shirt is cool, I'll see....not totally in love with it at first sight, but I'm definitely happy with the contents. The pants are great and will work for work and golf! And you can't have too many pair of socks!

295cc7fdb63ec455101973c5746aeaac.jpg

I might have to switch to all styles... That's the best box I've seen this month!

As long as I have a discounted box though, I'm happy spending $22.50 on these surprises

Exactly how I feel. I still have several more months at 50% off, so I'll keep for now. $45/month would be too much to spend for something I could be disappointed in.

I'm definitely changing mine to all styles!

Looks like I recieved the polo and 1/4 zip. Unfortunately they sent the wrong size 1/4 zip.

imagejpeg

40762e9a1760d35c5ee8b8442828ffb8.jpg

Here's what I received... Need a XXL on the 1/4 zip though

Wrong thread. Ugh

Last edited:
Anyone willing to sell their UA 1/4 zip in XL?

Yes I would sell mine if they won't swap it out. They sent an xl and everything I have filled out is for XXL

Yes I would sell mine if they won't swap it out. They sent an xl and everything I have filled out is for XXL

Sorry thought I posted in the trade thread. I'll hit up that thread.

Last edited:
If someone has a code and someone is thinking of signing up, shoot me a PM, let's get this done!!!

Any of you know how to change the subscription style? I suspect I may have to call in to do it, but figured I'd check here first.

Any of you know how to change the subscription style? I suspect I may have to call in to do it, but figured I'd check here first.

I emailed after my first box and they changed it. Couldn't have been easier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I emailed after my first box and they changed it. Couldn't have been easier.

Awesome, thanks! I already hit them up, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Awesome, thanks! I already hit them up, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

It took them like 2-3 days to get back to me

c807e2c9c22e06b69489e70dd7de802a.jpg

The chase54 jacket, have to say the more I look at it and wear it the more I like it. Nice and clean

That is a nice looking jacket dude!
Thanks, not the biggest fan of rain jackets, but I put it on this morning and Damn if it wasn't comfortable, looks good to!

I cant wait to get my first box!!

Last edited:
Thats an awesome looking jacket.

My package just came in yesterday and here is what I received:

0GK1TUJaV56O5wccDSWlI-ulL93rQcET-caoLKszlviAFOLMz_DnnpAJ-J639lhiGxTq=w2881-h5118-no

I'm unfortunately out of town so I haven't seen it in person but my wife said everything looks nice.

Not bad KEV. The adizero logo on the shirt is a little big for my personal tastes but if those pants are the same as the grey ones I got awhile back then they are fantastic (and also my size so if you decide to get rid of them hit me up via PM)!!!

I'm enjoying the program thus far....especially at $22.50/month....but even after that runs out I'm still hanging around. I just love surprises and adding some new flavors to the closet.

Not bad KEV. The adizero logo on the shirt is a little big for my personal tastes but if those pants are the same as the grey ones I got awhile back then they are fantastic (and also my size so if you decide to get rid of them hit me up via PM)!!!

I'm enjoying the program thus far....especially at $22.50/month....but even after that runs out I'm still hanging around. I just love surprises and adding some new flavors to the closet.

I had the same thought about the logo on the shirt. I'm not sure it's something I will wear but I'll check it out for sure when I get home. My wife said it seems like a great deal for the $25 I spent.

I had the same thought about the logo on the shirt. I'm not sure it's something I will wear but I'll check it out for sure when I get home. My wife said it seems like a great deal for the $25 I spent.
I agree with cookie on both sentiments, even being a guy that really doesn't care about looking stupid on the course (I play crazy, might as well look it), but the logo is HUGE, pants are amazing

I switched my subscription up to all styles and I'd be hyped to get some of that adidas gear. I'm going to give this a go for a few months so hopefully I get stuff that makes it worth the $45!

Back