Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I'll be happy with whatever I get next month but I'm really hoping for a pair of black or khaki slacks

4829e090e0c91f6720726b34258e193d.jpg

I also got the Under Armour 1/4 zip and Chase polo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nixe haul on the first box.

Thanks. The jacket is nice and perfect because I already have a lighter one from the Grandaddy but this one is a little heavier. It's a little bit big but comfortable for making a swing in it.

I wore my UA 1/4 zip to the range today. Was perfect for the 50+ degree temps we had.

Have a few friends that use it and really like it. One guy received a pair of true links that I bought for over $100 less than a year ago.

C111B328-8ADC-4F5C-B268-5F2C138E1C68.jpg

Really happy with with my first box. Chase polo and puma pants.

I wore my UA 1/4 zip to the range today. Was perfect for the 50+ degree temps we had.

How does the rain jacket fit you?

Haven't taken it out of the package yet. I can now though.

Just curious to if it runs a little big in all sizes or just in the size I got

Just curious to if it runs a little big in all sizes or just in the size I got
I'd say it's a little big. Little bigger than our Grandaddy jacket. I could go a size down.

I'd say it's a little big. Little bigger than our Grandaddy jacket. I could go a size down.

Ok same here. I may just keep it and use it for the cold and rainy days. Ugh that just sounds awful saying it haha

C111B328-8ADC-4F5C-B268-5F2C138E1C68.jpg

Really happy with with my first box. Chase polo and puma pants.

What style did you choose? I like that box!

Ok same here. I may just keep it and use it for the cold and rainy days. Ugh that just sounds awful saying it haha
Is kind of a nice jacket.

I've been following for a while. A lot of your feedback lead me to try short par 4, and ultimately continue to keep it. I'll post my last 2 boxes for you. Today I received the wild and loud box. Previous was athletic.

Should you have any interest in a referral code to save $20, let me know. It's easily available!

Jason

96d787c07311d605d5eeb0d029b3e2ae.jpg
dc76540dd115ce11bc31a8d456c243bb.jpg

I got my first box, unfortunately I did not get the ua quarter zip but did get a pair of nice socks, linksoul polo, and Adidas quarter zip

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Short Par 4 - Feedback and Review (no codes/referral links)

I got a black UA 1/4 zip and the aqua / teal Chase 54 polo.
e25649e07e5ccdc7116f90a8dd855e4d.jpg

Last edited:
excuse the crappy cell phone picture. but received the first shipment from SP4. i received a Chase54 full length zip up jacket, VERY comfortable, an Addidas tech shirt, Addidas socks and a SP4 ball marker.
very happy with my first box with them, look forward to next months!

Signature changed to remove Discount Code.
Lets try to keep this about the reviews and gear instead of re-enacting about a dozen pages of this thread with nothing more than spam.

I might send that Chase54 jacket back to see if they have a Large, or at least something else in a large. Tried it on for Nerfny and she said it looked way too big on me.

I might send that Chase54 jacket back to see if they have a Large, or at least something else in a large. Tried it on for Nerfny and she said it looked way too big on me.
Heads up on exchanges: 1) you are not guaranteed the same item in return, only something comparable value; 2) unless you pay extra for shipping the exchanged item comes in your next regular box.

Heads up on exchanges: 1) you are not guaranteed the same item in return, only something comparable value; 2) unless you pay extra for shipping the exchanged item comes in your next regular box.

yeah I'm ok with that. I don't necesarily need a rain jacket as I have 3 really good ones(Cross, Adidas, Callaway). Waiting for a month isn't a deal killer for me.

Wow, looks like some great gear showed up for peeps over the weekend! My box is coming soon, I'm anxious to see what shows up. Definitely looks like a great month though!

Back