Shot Scope PRO L1 Laser Rangefinder

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The company better known for their performance tracking is venturing into a new area of course management. Following up on the debut of the V3 Smart Watch, the Shot Scope PRO L1 Laser Rangefinder is here.

While the price may be super attractive (more on that below) The PRO L1 is not lacking features or quality. Featuring a Precision Clear lens that allows you to switch between color options of red or black for better optics. Six times magnification and range of nearly 900 yards, the Shot Scope PRO L1 allows golfers to hit just about anything on the course within sight.

1-4-1024x692.jpg

The handle has a cleverly placed grip patch that works well for gripping in all...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great and full of features for the price! Very cool they have the different color optics. Ive always liked red as it helps the numbers stand out a bit more IMO

been using my rangefinder more lately...thinking about adding another since i switch bags and forget it sometimes...nice write up @JB

Do these offer slope?

• Admin
So many good options out there in the under $250 price for laser rangefinders now and this one looks like a solid option. Competition is good for us consumers.

That is a very solid price point! I like that there is a couple color options for the unit as well as 2 color options on the display. My current rangefinder has been acting pretty wonky lately so if that continues this one would be one of the 1st ones I consider purchasing.

Sold me on the price. I mean you can’t even come close for tech like that. Up to 900 yards will have folks shooting the pin on the tee box. Love they offer two color options not to mention a replacement battery.

Speaking of which was there any mention on life of the battery? I’ve noticed my battery is needing to be replaced more often.

• Admin
Sold me on the price. I mean you can’t even come close for tech like that. Up to 900 yards will have folks shooting the pin on the tee box. Love they offer two color options not to mention a replacement battery.

Speaking of which was there any mention on life of the battery? I’ve noticed my battery is needing to be replaced more often.

There wasn't but its going strong in testing so far. I would expect normal battery life, comparable to most on the market.

What a fantastic price point for a device having all the features of much more expensive products and 900 yards? My first thought is why? Haha

Wow Shotscope is coming out hot with this release. With slope and target lock that has to be one of the best values for this kind of product. I'm curious, does it lock on to a target pretty quickly or do you find any lag at all?

Does it seem like range finders are getting cheaper? Clearly at this price, the tech involved, this is a great option. It seems like every few months a new rangefinder comes out and it’s better/cheaper than the last read.

Wow Shotscope is coming out hot with this release. With slope and target lock that has to be one of the best values for this kind of product. I'm curious, does it lock on to a target pretty quickly or do you find any lag at all?

I was pretty darn surprised by the speed of the device. It locks on well with a simple scan and picked it up quickly.

Reactions: KEV
Slope and target lock under $200 is pretty impressive, great entry price point for their first range finder

Wow! All of those features + slope for under $200? Hard pressed to find a better deal than that.

This looks so freaking interesting! The form factor looks really solid, and the price is legit

Looks pretty good, I like having the color options and a switch for slop always make sense.

How is it for those of us with shaky hands?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

B2666EFA-7582-4E71-9494-D365D677BD64.jpegE9F2292E-7419-41F2-8676-53075C77C90B.jpeg15AF6733-02A2-4A97-92F1-09DA35E3E987.jpegEDC72638-0CF4-46FB-8E3C-A424EACA6878.jpegB83B0B89-60A1-4FEC-B20A-3DF7148A62B1.jpeg

This thing is tiny. Feels light and fits in your hand nicely

Pricing is great.

This market seems like its been flooded over the past few years with more options than ever. That's good for consumers but what are these companies getting out of their small slice of that sales pie?

My girlfriend bought me a Bluetee range finder for my birthday at about the same price and it barely works. I've been looking for something affordable to replace it with, and this might be the ticket.

Back