Shot Scope V2 or Garmin Approach S60?

aggiesam1983

Old Fart and an Aggie
Reaction score
Handicap
7 ish
If you were in the market for a golf GPS watch and shot tracker which would you choose and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I went with the Shot ScopeV2. I'm very satisfied with its performance! There customer service is very good regarding course mapping. I had a couple issues with some courses and they were corrected within 24 hrs. The only thing I'm a little disappointed in is the driving distance. I'm positive I'm hitting more than the 250 yards the Shot Scope is telling me!!! Lol.
The shot tracking is good and the GPS is very accurate( I use a Bushnell Range finder as well).

I’m happy with my Approach S60, as well as the associated golf app on my phone. Like the previous poster, I also keep a laser rangefinder for when I’m close enough that it matters. Since the watch only gives measurements for the front, middle, and back, I like to confirm when I get close enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the shotscope is going to be more robust when it comes to stat tracking, and is significantly less expensive.

everything else, go with the garmin. better gps display, better "watch" unit, better wrist strap (I haaaaaaated the SSv2 in this regard), etc

Back