Thanks for the reply. Yes,all courses show “on device” and that I’m subscribed to them. There is never any updates to courses though - none of them say ready to sync. I had many issues with my old watch not tracking my shots and other things like that - but at least I could get courses to work on it. So I’ve been using shot scope watches for a couple years now so I know how to work it.I got my friend to buy one too and I golf with him a lot - his works fine on all the courses we go to…but mine has this problem. So I have to bum off his watch to get my distances since mine doesn’t work. Tried resetting the watch to factory firmware, tried reinstalling the app on my phone, logging out of the app and back in, unsubscribing and resubscribing to the courses. I’m out of ideas…probably going to have to get another replacement

Have you spoken with support?

Have you spoken with support?
Yep - I have a ticket open they responded to this morning. Was just checking here if someone had something similar - playing a new course tomorrow and was hoping maybe there was something else I could try so I’d have it for tomorrow. Was a long shot, I know haha

Put in my order on Friday, waiting on a shipment tracking. Super excited.

In hindsight though, I am wondering if I should have bought the H4. I carry my tiny GPS in my pocket during rounds currently, and it wouldn't have been an issue to continue doing so with an H4. Flip side? I am hoping I can get used to wearing a watch again, and avoid having to fumble around for the unit in a pocket every shot.

It's pretty daunting starting this thread from scratch, like 2 years after it first started. I get through like 6-10 pages, leave, end up looking at new posts, then having to backtrack to find where I left off, today at like page 30 of 123 lol.

Really though, I am most excited for a new GPS unit. Shot tracking is extra icing on the cake. The chance to upgrade to a newer GPS unit, and leave my old Bushnell Neo Ghost unit behind is a great opportunity.

Put in my order on Friday, waiting on a shipment tracking. Super excited.

In hindsight though, I am wondering if I should have bought the H4. I carry my tiny GPS in my pocket during rounds currently, and it wouldn't have been an issue to continue doing so with an H4. Flip side? I am hoping I can get used to wearing a watch again, and avoid having to fumble around for the unit in a pocket every shot.

It's pretty daunting starting this thread from scratch, like 2 years after it first started. I get through like 6-10 pages, leave, end up looking at new posts, then having to backtrack to find where I left off, today at like page 30 of 123 lol.

Really though, I am most excited for a new GPS unit. Shot tracking is extra icing on the cake. The chance to upgrade to a newer GPS unit, and leave my old Bushnell Neo Ghost unit behind is a great opportunity.
I think you're going to enjoy the V3. I am not a watch guy but I love this thing.

Still haven't pulled the trigger on one of these. BG only has red ones in stock :(

Still haven't pulled the trigger on one of these. BG only has red ones in stock :(
this past weekend was the time to pull the trigger, dropped down to $120 and had both black and red options.

Yup, the constant battle to stay in stock at BG.

We are sold out of Grey and Teal in the US and will be soon worldwide.
Haha well... thats sort of awesome

I'd get it now. You can buy a new color band later and swap it out.

The V3 is amazing. I've learned great things about my game like my par 5 scoring average is actually lower than my par 4 scoring average. hahaha

SS Customer Service getting me a new charger ASAP! Appreciate the great fix and continued responsiveness.

Just got mine in mail yesterday. Set up the watch and app this morning. Can't wait to try it all out.. hopefully this weekend.

Played my first round sans-driver tag today. It seems it automatically adds a drive to the hole if you hit a registered club on the next shot. Then just adjusting the tee-deck to be accurate is all that is needed. Shockingly easy.

As always, late to the party.
Mine showed up today, right before a week of vacation with hopefully a couple rounds scheduled!!

Ordered last Friday night. Received an order confirmation on Monday, but no shipment/tracking info. To my surprise, it showed up at 4:30pm tonight.

Very excited to start using it! Lets go!!!!!
20220805_164238.jpg

After a long journey over email, I'm getting my wrist band reppaced to hopefully fix the fact my shots arent being tracked.

@GavinwithaR1 looking for advice, I use a broomstick putter. I have to adjust every single putt at the end of the round. They all say 2ft. It is on auto. Anything I can do to get putts more accurately tracked?

@GavinwithaR1 looking for advice, I use a broomstick putter. I have to adjust every single putt at the end of the round. They all say 2ft. It is on auto. Anything I can do to get putts more accurately tracked?
Are you using the "auto" putting mode? If so, switch over and try the "Manual" mode. In manual mode, you push a button (top right) to mark the location of each putt you are taking, then the "Pin Collect" button (bottom right) to mark the location of the hole. You will still probably see some putts recorded as 2 ft for those short tap-ins, but your longer putts should be recorded more accurately.

Are you using the "auto" putting mode? If so, switch over and try the "Manual" mode. In manual mode, you push a button (top right) to mark the location of each putt you are taking, then the "Pin Collect" button (bottom right) to mark the location of the hole. You will still probably see some putts recorded as 2 ft for those short tap-ins, but your longer putts should be recorded more accurately.
I'll do that today. Honestly not sure why I didn't just try that already.

So i havent used the V3 yet, and am installing my tags for the first time......

Problem, my Tank Cruiser putter has the weight in the butt of the grip. What is the work around for this? Is this the purpose for manual putting mode and the pin collect? Therefore eliminating the need of a sensor in the putter?

Any advice would be appreciated.

So i havent used the V3 yet, and am installing my tags for the first time......

Problem, my Tank Cruiser putter has the weight in the butt of the grip. What is the work around for this? Is this the purpose for manual putting mode and the pin collect? Therefore eliminating the need of a sensor in the putter?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Go manual! Once you get into the habit of marking your putts it’s seamless.

Go manual! Once you get into the habit of marking your putts it’s seamless.
Excuse my ignorance on this. So that means no need for a tag on the putter then, or to carry a tag?

Back