Got 2 odd hole rounds in and absolutely loving it.
It's been problem free so far, I was worried after reading some reviews where people had been having problems.
It's been great, I really enjoy going through the data afterwards and reliving the round and thinking about what I could be doing better etc.

The only thing I wanted to ask is how do you guys deal with winter greens?
It's fine to do the pin collect in the right place but then on the card it doesn't register the putts so thry don't get included in your stats. Any ideas?
4c35aa2cb6fffb097caf54a96ea33095.jpg
4c3cdc0c20f01890cf774dc954d565c5.jpg

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
My winter greens are under the snow someplace but, this past year 1 club had a temporary green and while editing I just did the pin collect and added the 2 putts in.

My 2020 Strokes Gained (since getting the V3 in July) had me at a total 0f -10.43 vs a Tour Player. Stats for this year are much higher but weather and course conditions I've played in have been horrible at times so I take little stock in what they show for this year so far.

I pretty much stink after seeing this.
since getting the watch this summer. Guess the only good takeaway is I’m consistently bad in each area and not in one lol

476DC16F-9E11-47E0-BA44-33FE79D34C53.png

Let me know if you want to trade stats.
I’ll take your short game. You must get up
And down over 50% no ? I’m at 34% which I though was pretty decent.

Strokes gained is here?? Sweet! Still about 2-3 months away from golf here. Maybe they'll have expanded it even more at that point or have any wrinkles ironed out. Can't wait to get a solid data set in the system.

I’d say it shows your game is equally balanced across the dimensions versus a pro - mine are less balanced with driving and approaches far less helpful in SG terms as compared to short game and putting.

I pretty much stink after seeing this.
since getting the watch this summer. Guess the only good takeaway is I’m consistently bad in each area and not in one lol

View attachment 8990373

Attachments

• 943D8690-DD94-4678-99F7-0627B6BC92A7.png
    943D8690-DD94-4678-99F7-0627B6BC92A7.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 25
Finally released strokes gained on Android. Need to definitely work on my driver and irons,
Screenshot_20210127-114431_Shot Scope.jpg
:confused:

My understanding is that they will later in the year release a hcp bracket SG as well. Comparing to a Tour Pro will be de-moralizing...Wonder what the assumption would be of a pro hcp, around +5 range perhaps, and then how does that distribute across categories. I would expect to lose less in putting and more in driving etc.

I just saw the SG added to the app and I am not good at putting! I am not to worried about the rest.

-3.67 SG
CB3564A4-0FEB-4B59-9F14-3B2E1695D152.png

My approach game fell off a bit just after I put Shot Scope in play in late July last year.

Screenshot_20210127-154719.png

My approach game fell off a bit just after I put Shot Scope in play in late July last year.

View attachment 8990581
They are basing that off the best in the world. It will good to see what it is when it is against someone of the same skill level. Your putting should be + against similar players.

Oh man I may jump in on this. I really wanted to last year but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Just got an email that they're rolling pricing back to the pre-release price of $179.99.

Oh man I may jump in on this. I really wanted to last year but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Just got an email that they're rolling pricing back to the pre-release price of $179.99.

Got bad news for you.....the pre-release price was $139.

2020 Strokes Gained:

2020.PNG

2021 Strokes Gained:

2021.PNG

Of course, the 2021 stats are based on only playing in some pretty cold and less desirable weather and ground conditions. I also expected my approach stats to deteriorate as the new course I joined as of January 1 has a couple of par 3s that have greens not very deep and thus are tough to hold, and a number of par 4s that with any wind are tough for me to get home in regulation. Driving I attribute to cold, wind and soft ground conditions.

Is the $179 price live somewhere?

They are basing that off the best in the world. It will good to see what it is when it is against someone of the same skill level. Your putting should be + against similar players.
That was a nice feature on Game Golf. You could compare your strokes gained to a 0, 5, 10, 15, 20 cap etc.

I don't know if all those handicaps will be included but they say they are working on adding other comparisons.

I'm a Garmin S62 watch owner and I have their CT10 club sensors. The watch is glorious but the stats are average at best when it comes to how they present them back to the user in my opinion. Are there any former Garmin users here who migrated over to Shot Scope? What are your thoughts on the transition over? I wish I could use my Garmin watch with the Shot Scope stats pack lol.

Back