I guess what I was asking was is there any issues with attaching the sensor to the putter. I know many had issues with certain grips and the arccos sensor wasn't sure if this was any different

My SNSR has a bit of bend in the grip, and it didn't play super nice with the sensor. Trimmed it a little, works just fine now.

Mine should be here today, probable first round Sunday, possibly Saturday.

My SNSR has a bit of bend in the grip, and it didn't play super nice with the sensor. Trimmed it a little, works just fine now.
I haven't seen these sensors in hand does it still look ridiculous on the putter? Would love to see a side by side photo of these vs Arccos

I haven't seen these sensors in hand does it still look ridiculous on the putter? Would love to see a side by side photo of these vs Arccos

I can't do the Arrcos one, but give me two sec and I'll snap a photo of the shotscope one. Have my putter right next to me.

I can't wait to see 210 yard 3 irons and 195 yard drivers.

I had to delete the two hybrid shots I have on mine, I cold topped one of them and the other was in a divot and I was just trying to punch it down the fairway. Apparently I hit my hybrid 95 yards.

Yeah still looks stupid on the putter. Thanks for the pic

Feels rude for no reason 😢

If you had a putter cap that was flat, it would fit just fine and flush with it. Not much I can do about that axe handle like cap.

I had to delete the two hybrid shots I have on mine, I cold topped one of them and the other was in a divot and I was just trying to punch it down the fairway. Apparently I hit my hybrid 95 yards.
Look at the performance average. That takes out all the duffed shots.

Feels rude for no reason 😢

If you had a putter cap that was flat, it would fit just fine and flush with it. Not much I can do about that axe handle like cap.
I'm not calling you out :ROFLMAO: just making a general statement. I didn't use the screw in Arccos sensor on my putters after trying them because I thought it looked stupid AND changed the way the putter felt to me. I know its not a lot of weight but it did 🤷‍♂️ At least these aren't as bulky but a round sensor is never going to look good on a pistol grip.

Look at the performance average. That takes out all the duffed shots.

That's good to know for future reference. I labeled them as positional shots to kick it out that way, but also, ego. 95 yard hybrid, how dare you Shotscope.

I'm not calling you out :ROFLMAO: just making a general statement. I didn't use the screw in Arccos sensor on my putters after trying them because I thought it looked stupid AND changed the way the putter felt to me. I know its not a lot of weight but it did 🤷‍♂️ At least these aren't as bulky but a round sensor is never going to look good on a pistol grip.

Nope, felt like a call out. All I read was, "looks stupid on a putter, just like you" and now I feel personally attacked.

So long as the sensor isn't falling out and I can't accidentally grip it and not the end of the grip (looking at you, Arrcos giant rubber end) then I will eventually get over it.

That's good to know for future reference. I labeled them as positional shots to kick it out that way, but also, ego. 95 yard hybrid, how dare you Shotscope.
Yeah, I'm not going to include those pulled tops that grab a magnolia and head OB in my distances. Need every yard I can get nowadays.

I have to figure out the shot adjustment and how to add the ones missed, says i shot 69 saturday....I mean, i had 3 birdies, but it was not that good

Just bear in mind doing that will probably skew your stats. If you are 200 out and you top a hybrid, it’ll count against you in your approach stats because you didn’t hit the green. If you mark it as a positional shot, shot scope treats that as you were never going for the green, so it won’t be included in your approach stats. All depends on how accurate you want your stats to be.

Just bear in mind doing that will probably skew your stats. If you are 200 out and you top a hybrid, it’ll count against you in your approach stats because you didn’t hit the green. If you mark it as a positional shot, shot scope treats that as you were never going for the green, so it won’t be included in your approach stats. All depends on how accurate you want your stats to be.
He wants them to make him look as good as possible. Any missed approach is positional. Any putt from within sight of the fringe is a chip.

That is also true. With only one round in, I can likely just let it be figured out over time. The two holes it happened on were so into the wind, I was about 50yds behind my normal on the hole to begin with. It was just a lovely gusty November day!

If you don't like the way that a tag fits or looks on a putter, use "Manual" mode. No need for a putter tag at all. Just mark the location when you line up or stand over each put, then hit the Pin Collect button over the hole.

If you don't like the way that a tag fits or looks on a putter, use "Manual" mode. No need for a putter tag at all. Just mark the location when you line up or stand over each put, then hit the Pin Collect button over the hole.

Gonna try this tomorrow, thank you sir!

Gonna try this tomorrow, thank you sir!
V3
1) On your watch home screen, press the bottom right button to change the screen option from 'Play' to 'Settings'. Press the top right button to enter into the ‘Settings’ menu.

2) Press the bottom right button so that 'Putting' is shown in the middle of the screen. Press the top right button to enter this section.

3) The putt mode should be by default 'Auto'. Press the bottom right button to switch to 'Manual'

4) Press the top right button to confirm your choice.

To record the position of a putt press the top right button (+) whilst standing above your ball before each putt. Continue this process until you have holed your ball. A maximum of 4 putts can be recorded. Before removing your ball from the hole you would stand over the hole and press the bottom right button (Pin icon) to record the pin location on that hole.

V3
1) On your watch home screen, press the bottom right button to change the screen option from 'Play' to 'Settings'. Press the top right button to enter into the ‘Settings’ menu.

2) Press the bottom right button so that 'Putting' is shown in the middle of the screen. Press the top right button to enter this section.

3) The putt mode should be by default 'Auto'. Press the bottom right button to switch to 'Manual'

4) Press the top right button to confirm your choice.

To record the position of a putt press the top right button (+) whilst standing above your ball before each putt. Continue this process until you have holed your ball. A maximum of 4 putts can be recorded. Before removing your ball from the hole you would stand over the hole and press the bottom right button (Pin icon) to record the pin location on that hole.
I think we need a Shot Scope V3 for Dummies thread. As I'm about to be one of those Dummies :ROFLMAO:

Or I could read the manual, but learning from y'all is much more fun!

Last edited:
It was here when I got home. Assigning tags was... interesting. I go from driver to 2 iron, play a 3 iron and my highest lofted wedge is 56°. I put the H1 tag in the 2 iron and the X1 tag in the 3iron. I guess I could put the 3 wood tag in my 4 wood, but I'm rolling with 13 clubs right now.

Got my son’s V3 in today. I’m a terrible Christmas gift giver. Tossed the box on his bed and opened it up so I could act like I didn’t mean for him to see it. I’m not saying I nailed this gift, but my teenager hugged me today.

Back